STEAM_0:1:437336922

Discord name:

Caeden#3693

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

I have played on CG SCP-RP (UK) over 3 periods in the past;

The First; Around December 2021 - January 2022

The Second; Around March 2022 - June/July 2022

The Third (And Current); 9 May 2023 - Current

I am 15 years old as of the time of applying for this role.

In what country are you located?:

I am located in Wales, UK.

Time zone:

BST / GMT

Character name(s):

Foundation - Caeden Bowen
Chaos - Caeden 'Chaos'

Civilian name:

Caeden

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

I am applying for this role on SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, I do have a mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

A1 LCPL
Executive Researcher (Head of PSY-5 Division)
Overseer Assistant
Nu-7 LCPL or CPL
E-11 LCPL or CPL
O-1 (Unsure on rank as it was in the first time I played on the server, and I do not remember nor can I find anywhere.)
Trial Game Master.
CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

On my account I only have 2 warnings/kicks/bans, both of which are warnings;

1. FAILRP - 20th April 2022
  2. FAILRP - 3rd May 2022

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for GENSEC Captain as I believe I would fit the role well, with prior CL.4 and armed combatant experience I believe I could do well in the role.

I would also like to try to do everything I can to make GENSEC as a whole be seen differently from people on the server and to try and train the members of GENSEC on how to properly conduct their job properly.

I have also seen quite a lot the scene of not only GENSEC doing their job incorrectly, but also other site staff behaving poorly inside D-Block and believe that as a Captain I could make a difference in that sense.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I believe that I am suitable for Security Captain for many reasons;

1. My patience is easily one of my best skills and I am one of the last people you will see get bored after 3 pathetic warnings and executing a D-Class for no reason.
  2. I am a friendly face and can form good relations with GENSEC members or non-GENSEC members easily making for good departmental and inter-departmental relations.
  3. I have held several positions on site at Clearance 4 in the past where I have been in charge of large groups of people, those being OSA and Executive researcher, and I earned many transferrable skills from those 2 roles that I believe could be put to good use in the position of Security Captain.
  4. I am one of what seems like only a few people who opt to try and teach people their mistakes instead of mindlessly punishing them for it, for example if a Cadet runs onto the catwalk by themselves instead of instantly throwing them in cuffs and to IA to deal with I do all I can to try and teach them their mistakes before giving them to IA or a job-ban.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Security Captain hold some responsibilities not held by any other member of staff on site, these include;

1. Management of D-Block; It is the primary role of Captains to manage mainly the sergeants in D-Block who then can manage their lower downs, but also to manage all staff in D-Block, not just GENSEC.
  2. Performing Sweeps; It is one role of Captains to organize and help carry out sweeps of D-Block when riotous conditions in D-Block get out of hand.
  3. Management of RRT; It is another primary role of Captains to ensure that RRT are being used in the most effective way possible.
  4. License tryouts; It is a role of Captains to host tryouts for both Riot Control Licenses and Heavy Weapons Licenses on site.
  5. Trainings and Lectures; It is a responsibility of Captains to host trainings and lectures for lower-downs in the GENSEC team to teach them how to do their job not only more effectively but more ethically and in the correct way.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Caeden Bowen's Personnel file can be accessed by clicking here.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support
Amazing application & has CL4 expirance

Reactions: Caeden

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+Support

+ CL4 Experience
+ Active as Riot Sergeant
+ Nice interactions
+ Fit for the role

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

Was friendly on MRP and quick learner. I'm sure you would make a good GSD Captain especially given your SCP experience too.

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
+Support

One of the friendliest people I've met on site.
Has previous experience
Has been on GSD everyday I've seen him
Real active player

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
+ Support
Amazing guys and an excellent member of GSD, more than qualified for the role of Captain

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
+Support

He's an Old Goat who's known me since i was Director of Intel

Also i have not seen him do anything unprofessional, and so far he's been active on Security.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Application Accepted

Dear Bowen,
I'm happy to say that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Though we are looking to downsize our Captain playerbase you seem to be too good of a candidate to pass up.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
Though we are looking to downsize our Captain playerbase you seem to be too good of a candidate to pass up.
Thank you very much! I will be in touch soon for the interview section of the application process. Have a good night everyone. - Im assuming staff need to lock this now

Status
Not open for further replies.