Caeden Gamemaster application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Either Caeden or Thunderpug10 (I think though I'm not sure.)

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
I first joined in December and played through January however took a break and came back in April.

In what country are you located?:
UK

Time zone:
GMT / BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Overseer Assistant Caeden Bowen
Nu-7 SPC Caeden "SRR" Bowen
Exec Researcher Dr. Caeden [PSY-5]
Chaos name (include your rank):
CI-A Rhion Pennant

Civilian name:
John Jackson The 3rd

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:437336922

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I have a mic.

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is the first game master application that I have made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 2 Warnings for failrp, though I have since thoroughly re-read the rules and understand them very well.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I have never held the position of anything like Gamemaster in any community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have SeriousRP experience

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depending on if I am at school the hours can change but I am usually on about 3-6 hours a day (according to /vtime)

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I would love to become a Gamemaster because I really enjoy Roleplaying very much and would love to be able to create more roleplay events for myself and other members of the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be a good asset to the game master team as I am a good and experienced role-player from serious-RP to less serious RP and love to spend my time roleplaying on the server and creating fun for other people, I also think I would be a good asset as I am quite well liked by the members of the server.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1) SCP-2521 is an SCP that when mentioned will murder whomever has mentioned it, I believe this would be a really fun small event for the gamemaster hosting it and the server who was involved trying not to say it, of course there would be know way to know exactly when anyone said it apart from maybe having a few game masters just listen out for it while they play and pm you when, you could also just fly around while invisible until you found whoever had said it, if gamemasters have access to logs as well they could check logs for anyone saying it and kill them.

2) Another event idea is where we could have several 'meteorites' (which would just be matador shots) land just outside of pinewood when one of them would land but it would be an unknown humanoid entity that would land and start walking around, this entity would be of quite a tall stature (scale 1.2) and would be extremely physically strong and extremely intelligent, a civilian will see this creature walking around destroying cars with his bare hands and will call the police where an agent from the foundation would answer and send the message to the foundation who would send MTF Units from MTF E-11 and Nu-7 and possibly Internal Security would be sent to try and co-operate with the creature (which would most likely work as it is extremely intelligent) and would take it back to the foundation where it would be taken to a chamber (most likely cross-testing room) to be tested on, however on its way there it will not allow its-self to be cuffed. The entity will have an extremely short temper which would end with several deaths of foundation members who were dis-respectful or acting rude to the creature

3) My final idea for a small event would be to have a civilian walk through the front gate of foundation to some Nu-7 (hopefully if they were there) and go to the nearest Nu-7 who is by themselves and explain that they are feeling really unwell and are having some anomalous things happen to them like being able to go through walls and he thought the military might know what to do, then it would get the Nu-7 away from people and shapeshift into that persons form (using spy card) which would leave the person dead (with 939/966 item or something) it would be able to shapeshift into anyone, so long as it believes nobody is watching, the person it shapeshifts into will die and its bodies slowly deteriorate so it needs new bodies, when it shapeshifts for the second time either another game-master playing usually or a trustworthy player will come around the corner and see me shapeshifting and then run to SA to tell them about what had happened, this would cause a site-wide search for me and news would eventually spread which would make people stay with other people to stay safe, eventually when I would get contained (cross testing room) my shapeshifted body would rot too far and die, which is when I would turn into my true form, that all this time the SCP had just been trying to hide, it would be a disgusting deteriorated, rotted and ugly creature (like 049-2/008 models). Then researchers could do tests for a little bit before the event would end.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

My idea for a map change event that would involve both sides and the entire server.

On the 15th of March REDACTED the Chaos Insurgency conducted a raid on Site-65 in which they kidnapped Executive Researcher Dr. Cory J from the EOC where he was hiding. They took the Doctor to SCP-079 where they ordered him to open the doors for them which is when they hacked SCP-079 who went to breach other SCPs.

After breaching SCP-079 and somehow not being caught CI brought the Doctor to SCP-008 where the Doctor was forced at gunpoint to open all the doors for them, one Chaos Insurgency in biohazard gear sent the Executive into the chamber to inhale the smoke and then stayed behind in the observation room ready to free the creature. The rest of CI continued their raid as usual while SCP-079 was breaching SCPs and had breached: SCP-682 and SCP-966. The CI would press their panic button and say over the radio that it was over for them and to release SCP-008, which the biohazard CI would do.

Once SCP-008 was breached as well as SCP-682, SCP-966 and SCP-079, who was continuously closing the Entrance Zone blast doors to prevent escape the O5 council and the Ethics committee in their entireties would hold an emergency meeting in which they would discuss the possibility of a Code Black the result of this meeting would end in the decision that all they could do now was call a code black. Once the code-black was called and the communications were blaring "Code Black! Evacuate Facility" Site staff all made their break for the Entrance Zone, which at this point had been re-opened by MTF Alpha-1 and everyone would run for the lift out, however in the frenzy of running and chaos the SCP-008 instance snuck into the lift with the people when following them and started turning people yet others still ran. After following for some time somebody made the fatal mistake of opening the blast door for themselves to get out, however this let SCP-008 out. When SCP-008 had finished ravaging the site staff that had made it out they went to pinewood.

MTF Epsilon-11 would be dispatched to pinewood and the former site to terminate all lasting SCP-008 instances and apply Class-X amnestics to anyone that had seen anything. This long battle ended with the destruction of Pinewood and it's surrounding area forcing SCP Site-65 to move to its new location in REDACTED, REDACTED.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1:
One day when Omega-1 were guarding the ethics committee at one of their meetings they were waiting outside while Ethics Director Marco went into his office to write up some paperwork Omega-1 were guarding outside the door when they heard a lot of clattering and panic from inside the room, guns raised they enter and find a group of 5 Chaos Insurgency members ranging from CI-B to DELCOM with their rifles at Marco's head they demand that they be let out or else. Director Marco orders O-1 to listen to what they say and let them leave with him.
It is Omega-1's task to locate where CI have the Ethics Director held and get him back to safety.

A-1:
Alpha-1 have been tasked by the O5 council with going to a GOI's facility near the frozen lake to find the leaders of this GOI and capture them for interrogation on their group as it has shown as hostile to the foundation. They have permission to terminate anyone or anything that gets in their way.

Nu-7:
When the chaos Insurgency had gone silent for 3 weeks Nu-7's COM had decided that whatever they are doing cannot be good, or they have retreated. An Intel agent will be sent into CI to find out what has been happening and would find out that the Chaos Insurgency are working on a superweapon that must be destroyed before it can be used. Nu-7 have to raid the CI and destroy this weapon.

E-11:
An anomalous factory on the surface has been discovered, not far from pinewood. This factory and it's staff are producing anomalous objects similar to those that Dr. Wondertainment would make, but not just toys, from drills and hammers to coats and jackets. E-11 has been dispatched by the O5 Council to go to this factory, capture any entities or objects inside and halt anything in the process of being made before any other anomalous objects can be created and spread.

CI:
The Chaos Insurgency's Commanders have compiled a list of the locations of all O5 members and have ordered several squads of CI to be sent out so that they can find and execute the Overseers to send the foundation into chaos. (O5 will not all just be sitting in site, some will be in structures outside of the site, in their homes, near pinewood or in the site.)

Foundation Staff:
It is a regular day for foundation staff until one CGITV who has been talking with the Chaos Insurgency enters the site to spread information and get pictures of the anomalies he had been informed of, the rumours of these so called secret groups "Alpha-1, Omega-1 and O5" spread with extreme haste, foundation staff are going crazy and a large portion of them decide it is time for the leaders to be taken down and for them to have power. Chaos will ensue until someone wins.

Last edited:

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
+Support
+Good App
+Active
+Holds two CL4 roles which shows he’s trusted
+Mature
+Good RP (Especially on O5 Assistant)

Deleted member 1285

+/ Support
+ Application is great
+- Warnings, although not a huge amount
+ Pretty good kid, fun to play with and cooperative.
+ Good luck Caeden, I look forward to seeing the aftermath and you possibly being in the GM team.

Quibbles

Dec 23, 2021
+Support

You've been around for a minute and I have no doubt your creativity will lead to some great events

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+Big Support
+very good rp
+mature

+friendly
+will take others ideas on board
+good and exciting event ideas

I really believe you should get gamemaster, I know you’ll do great

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Caeden

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.
Kind regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.