Donator
Dec 21, 2021
Caeden 'Satchelboy' Bowen's Ethics Assistant Application

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:437336922

Discord name:
_caeden_

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have played on CG SCP-RP over 3 seperate periods in the past.

1. December 2021 - January 2022
  2. March 2022 - June/July 2022
  3. 9 May 2023 - Today
(Please note that some of these dates may be slightly inaccurate due to them being quite a while ago)

In what country are you located?:
Wales, UK.

Time zone:
BST / GMT

Character name(s):
Caeden 'Satchelboy' Bowen (F)
Caeden 'Chaos' (CI)

Civilian name:
Caeden 'Satchelboy'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCPRP-UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do have a mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
(Some ranks may be a rank too high or low due to me not being 100% sure)

A1 LCPL
Executive Researcher (Head of PSY-5)
Overseer Assistant
Nu-7 LCPL / CPL
E-11 LCPL / CPL
O-1 (Unsure on rank as it was in first occasion of me playing server and I cannot find any proof of rank)
CI-B (Current)
Trial Gamemaster
Trial Moderator (Current)
E-11 PVT (Current)
GSD Captain (Current)
SCP-096 (Current)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, I have received 3 warns in the past, no bans/kicks:

• Apr 20 2022 - FailRP
  • May 3 2022 - FailRP
  • May 28 2023 - RDM

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe that my past (and current) experience as CL4 personnel, especially my experience as an Overseer Assistant, makes me a brilliant fit for ECA, I believe that I am also well-liked and well-known amongst the community.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The role of Ethics Committee Assistant holds many responsibilities, some of these are;

Executing orders given by the Ethics Committee and ensuring that they are done to the highest standard possible, often doing tasks that are deemed as too hands-on for an ECM to be doing by themselves, such as going undercover and spectating behaviour / performance of site staff.

Ensuring that the FLC is always being followed, and reporting breakages to the appropriate authority (IA / Ethics Committee) to ensure that they are appropriately punished according to the crime.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Caeden Bowen was promoted to GSD Captain after a long 8 years in the foundation's General Security Division, he was obsessed with maintaining law and order within GSD's ranks, he became well known for being the strictest Captain when it came to breaking the Foundation Legal Codex, or as it was when he got the job: The Code of Ethics.

One day after just going on duty in site Bowen went to the Chief of Security office to create a document teaching new cadets all of their roles within GSD and in D-Block when he heard over the comms "GENSEC Captain to Interrogations ASAP." He sighed, knowing that he would most likely have to deal with another corrupt member of GSD and walked to interrogations. The IA Operative, Phill Dee had explained to him that he had just witnessed a Cadet gun down 5 unarmed and motionless D-Class who were inside the outer-dblock area with no warnings and no reason whatsoever. *Phill motions behind Bowen*.

Turning around, Bowen saw that same cadet that was described standing in cuffs with an expression on his face that Bowen knew as the cadet showing no remorse for the actions he had committed, under his breath the Cadet sighed "They deserve it anyway." - Bowen asked for bodycam from the operative who showed video proof of the Cadet doing exactly as described minutes earlier. Bowen turned around and explained to the cadet "Not only will I have Internal Affairs arrest you for this but you will be losing your job within Security, motioning to the operative to continue with the arrest and stating "Now I have some paperwork to fill out, have a good day Phill", Bowen left the room.

**Skip to 1 hour later, Bowen has just finished filling the paperwork for the Cadet's dismissal and arrest.**

"Alright, I think its about time that I get some rest."

*Bowen heads to his bunks and falls asleep within minutes of lying down.*

Suddenly Bowen wakes up after hearing a loud crash, 5 men burst through his bunk's door screaming at him to freeze and not move. He recognises these men as Internal security, MTF Omega-1 "███ ███'█ ████ █████" and he thought to himself 'What on earth do the Ethics Committee want with me? I've not done anything wrong have I?'

He was placed in elastic restraints and a opaque, black bag was placed over his head, resembling what is worn by criminals or D-Class in some places across the world. The whole time he was being thrown around and dragged he was going through in his heads all the events that had passed since the last interaction he had with the Ethics Committee, thinking what he could've done wrong.

When the bag was taken off of his head he was told to sit down and just as he had thought, infront of him were the 3 members of the Ethics Committee, along with their Chairman.

"Greetings, Bowen" Said the man who he knew to be the Ethics Committee's Chairman.

"I'm sorry Sir, but why am I here? I've not done anything wrong, have I?" he replied.

"Quite the opposite actually Bowen, you've performed your duties in an exemplary way" The chairman replied, nodding to ECM James Krane.

Krane continued, "We would like to offer you a position more senior to the one you currently hold, as one of the Committee's assistants. Should you choose to accept it you would be performing duties assigned to you by the Committee and doing more of what you currently do with punishing those who break the Foundation's legal code, just on a scale much wider, you would be helping to manage all of Site-65."

"Yes Sir! I would love to take on this role and increase my responsibilities on site and help you in any way possible!" Bowen replied.

**END OF LORE**

Last edited:

Vice

Aug 20, 2022
+1

- Good positions
- Active
- Knows basic CoE
- Has knowledge of CL4+ jobs
- Good player

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
+Support

-Professional

-Active
-Enforces the CoE (GsD personnel, Reports to IA etc)
-CL4 Experience
-Mature
-Decent Lore

-Lots of Interactions (Mostly possitive)

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
+Support

+An amazing buddy to play with! Their positive and friendly attitude makes every gaming session an enjoyable session. Even if he doesn't let me supervise his tryouts..

+They are always active and engaged, bringing energy and enthusiasm to the Site

+Their friendly nature makes them approachable and easy to get along with, creating a welcoming atmosphere for everyone.

+As a Captain, He has consistently demonstrated exceptional leadership skills and have improved alot in their role.

Overall, He is an invaluable teammate who enhances my gaming experience with their positivity, activity, friendliness, and outstanding performance on the server

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Forum Post CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Mr. Bowen for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Morning Mr. Bowen,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.