Not open for further replies.

crazy_cain69

Aug 27, 2023
Your in-game name: Cain "ghost" Morris
Your SteamID: 76561199365720459
Your steam community link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199365720459/
Date of ban: 25/11/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Minor glitching and ARDM
Who banned you: Holland
Ban length?: 5 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will think twice before doing something not drive another vehicle again is what i will do to stop this from happening again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned a couple times, and banned twice these from when I was new to the server and did not know the rules. and from more recently when i have forgotten the rules
Why should you be unbanned: I have been stuck at a low rank in E-11 for a while but i kept on messing up and just as i started picking myself up i fell back down this could lead to me getting removed or demoted in the regiment which i really dont want to happen
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read over all the rules again to ensure something like this never happens again and also never drive a vehicle unless required to ensure this
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have lots of fun on the server and the people on it and i understand that i messed up and did something i shouldnt have another is the same for why i should be unbanned because in E-11 i have spent a lot of time on the regiment and had finally started picking myself up on it and i have just fell back down i know i let down all of E-11 and i am so deeply dory for that this could lead to me getting removed or worse from my favourite regiment that i have put so much time and effort into

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @crazy_cain69,

I got a report from Trial mod @Joshbond with 2 clips.

1 Clip showing you using a vehicle to glitch to the wall to enter the foundation compound.

When i talked to you you said your vehicle was placed there already which wasn't true based on the clips. and you told me it was an accident and not on purpose after you watched the clip yourself you retracted these words. I told you this is your second warning for minor glitching in a month and i will ban you for 5 days. Then I think you said "Only 5 days" and left the discord chat.

Clip 2 Shows you try to VDM the Trail moderator 2 times.

hope this clears things up.

Best regards,
Holland

crazy_cain69

Aug 27, 2023
Hey @crazy_cain69,

I got a report from Trial mod @Joshbond with 2 clips.

1 Clip showing you using a vehicle to glitch to the wall to enter the foundation compound.

When i talked to you you said your vehicle was placed there already which wasn't true based on the clips. and you told me it was an accident and not on purpose after you watched the clip yourself you retracted these words. I told you this is your second warning for minor glitching in a month and i will ban you for 5 days. Then I think you said "Only 5 days" and left the discord chat.

Clip 2 Shows you try to VDM the Trail moderator 2 times.

hope this clears things up.

Best regards,
Holland
I did leave it there, then moved it, and accidently did that. then when you said 5 days i said "oh no 5 days" and then you said i could make it two weeks i then went silent got very upset and then left the discord channel.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
I did leave it there, then moved it, and accidently did that. then when you said 5 days i said "oh no 5 days" and then you said i could make it two weeks i then went silent got very upset and then left the discord channel.
Then I apologize that I said 2 weeks as I heard "only 5 days" My apologize for that.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Morris,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to drop this down to the 5 days ban it was going to be before. I believe that Holland heard you say "Only 5 days" indicating you didn't care all that much in regards to the ban leading to him increasing it to 2 weeks, however, I also believe there was a little bit of miscommunication due to voices cutting out over the discord call and in-game. Had the miscommunication have not occurred it would have been a 5 days ban as opposed to 2 weeks.

Therefor, I have reduced you ban to the original 5 days which would have started on Saturday.
-Critical​

Status
Not open for further replies.