'Cain' OSA Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:559737773
Discord name: Zachary 'Slither' Dez
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Playtime: 3.8 million seconds = 40 days | I have been playing on the server for 4-5 months.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): 'Cain'
Civilian name: Zachary Dezo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, however very laggy in-game therefore I only use it in TeamSpeak.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HoldingHeld
MTF E-11 CSGMTF NU-7 PVT
General Security CaptainN/A
Intelligence OperativeN/A
Internal Affairs OperativeN/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have received one warning for the reason: Toxicity. This is because I wrongfully called someone mentally ill.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
The reason why I think I am the 'best' candidate for this job is because I can command people with ease and make sure it is executed perfectly. This however may not show on my experience as a Security Captain, it definitely shows this on my MTF E-11 Senior Non Commissioned Officer role. I make sure everyone is active due to my different types of trainings such as 008, 7722, E.T.C. I also, proudly, hold the role of DS-1. ( The leader of a mature squadron in Epsilon 11. )

I am an active player within the server that plays for 4-5+ hours everyday meaning I can get a lot of things done in just one singular day. I can also be a role model and inspire people within the site to become assistants and supply and help the O5 Council if they need help with something that is out of reach from floor 3 / EZ. ( Although Alpha 1 can do this if its a bit more 'aggressive')
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The responsibility of Overseer Assistants in RP are:
  • Walking around the site ensuring the Code of Conduct is held at its highest.
  • Making sure people are where they should be. ( Like General Security is at D-Block securing it. )
  • Getting orders from Overwatch Command and carrying it out to its utmost fullest.
  • Giving Alpha 1 operatives orders whenever its needed / no O5 members on site.
  • Help out the council with making decisions ( Recommendations, not orders. )

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
<!> Loading SCIPNET. Standby...
<!> Input Clearance Level...
<!> Clearence: 5 card input. Standby for verification. Failing occurs MTF Alpha 1 dispatch to your location.
<!> Verification complete! Welcome ||||||||||||.
<!> Selecting...
<!> CL5 Classifications...
<!> Overseer Assistants...
<!> 'Cain' Selected.

1995 - Zachary Dez ('Cain') birthed by Catalina Dez, Barry Dez. Sex: Male.

2010 - Age 15. Educated at [REDACTED] Set 1. Foundation has caught attention due to Zachary's high intelligence rate. Has outcame with the intelligence quotient of '160'

2012 - Age 17. Foundation is on Zachary's neck as he is trying to information leak the foundation's secrets.

<!> Recording#2394F33 playing automatically...
<!> Recording#2394F33 playing... now...

<!> Intelligence Agent [REDACTED] attempting to establish connection...
<!> Accepted!

[REDACTED] - Make it quick, agent.

Agent - I've got visual on him.

[REDACTED] - Who do you think I am? Akinator?

Agent - Zachary Dez, Sir.

[REDACTED] - Ah, at last. Bag him and make your way back to the base, remember to bring him to Floor 3.

Agent - 10-4. This is [REDACTED] going out.

<!> Connection closed.

<!> End of Recording...
<!> Standby...
<!> Playing Log#2874H87

*Bag is removed off of Zachary's head.*

- Welcome, Zachary-

- Where... am -

- WELCOME, Zachary. You are here by orders from people like me. We have noticed your Intelligence is significant. We would like you to work for us.

- Work for who exactly? What am I working for? You must give me a briefing.

- Work for us, the [REDACTED]. Your working for the Foundation in general. Now, boy, tell me. Have you seen any anomalous activity through out your entire life? Yes or No?

- I know what you are hiding. I know everything about you. Just wait til I tell the whole wor-

*Zachary is slapped across the face*

- Choose your next words carefully, boy. Do you want to work for us, or not?

- Fine. I will work for you.

- As I said before, you will by one of my assistants. You will be briefed later on when you forget all about this. Welcome to the foundation.

*The anonymous character walks away, laughing*

END LOG

<!> You have reached the end of 'Cain's document. Would you like to select=
<!> SCIPNET shutting down...

Thank you for reading my application. I greatly appreciate it. Goodbye, for now.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022

Neutral
Good evening Cain, I am giving you a neutral because I did not have enough interactions with you. Clearance 4 experience could be better and the application seems rushed. Good luck.

Reactions: baneyo

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @baneyo

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.