Denied Captain/CoS Gun Changes F90-LR300/M4 SOPMOD

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would change the Captain load to a better gun, the reasoning behind this. That, as a GS Captain and as someone who is leading all on-site security the F90 is incredibly SHIT. It is supposed to be used against D-Class, as a Security Captain I feel that we should be allowed to have a better gun as we're junior CL4 personnel. It wouldn't make sense in a real world scenario, for a Security Captain to have to Mag Dump people. And, although I realise this is done to balance D-Class and GS, there is only ever 1-2 Security Captains on-site at any given time. D-Class like to target GS Captains, as it makes sense. And, Captains usually attacked the most during C2s.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Makes me happy, that is a big ol' positive right there;
Would make sense for Captains to have better guns then Sgts;
Gives Captains an advantage in these scenarios;

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

D-Class moaning about the sigma male Captains fending off 5 brutes, whilst also cucking their wife;
D-Class would be at a disadvantage in scenarios with a Captain, however. Don't target the Captain.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

If it does not get accepted I will commit many acts of Epic Roleplay until it does

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
any weapon loadout change will be denied. as an upcoming massive one is on the horizon
especially with captains as there has been muiltple,

there reasoning is Captains are ment to lead people to do it not do it them selves. but im personally -support on changing it to the M4 SOPMOD as the M4 is way to fucking good lmao

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
any weapon loadout change will be denied. as an upcoming massive one is on the horizon
especially with captains as there has been muiltple,

there reasoning is Captains are ment to lead people to do it not do it them selves. but im personally -support on changing it to the M4 SOPMOD as the M4 is way to fucking good lmao

sopmod is equal to the CI ghost R5 bro its not that good its a fair change

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
massive +support dclass mains can cope sitting in showers with their 4X deagles

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Support
Captains are Cl4 personnel they should have better weapons to protect them selves form getting kidnapped and not to mention the F90 is kinda mid.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @KFC is LIFE,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because there's already plans in regards to loadout changes.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.