Discord name:Elias_678#4795
For how long have you played on MRP: 8-9 months
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
NATO name (regiment and rank): COL Captain Rex
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Commander Micheal Jackson
Civilian name: Commander Bill Cosy
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? No this is my third one https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/captain-rex-nhc-application.1047/ , https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/captain-rex-highcommand-app.1635/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have been warned for illegal FOB'S (2 times) and for Failrp once if i remember right , base Camping.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes I am currently a COL of JAF
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: Since I have been a COl for a while now I understand how NHC lead wars, and how you need to act when you are on a high ranking job. I know how to command a large group as I have lead a lot of wars before and helped out 1 of the New NHC members that left JAF for NHC. I am a pretty good mentor also as I feel like its something great and fun helping someone or a large group of people.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: COL Captain Rex, USSR PVT Commander Micheal Jackson
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Streanghts: open minded, able to lead a big group, Nice person that anyone can talk to, can keep my cool if its needed. Lead a lot of wars as a COL..

Weknesses: Might be a little too nice, might speak to loud from time to time,sometimes I dont use my brain and gets kidnapped

Note: improved ingame acitivty again.

Edit: might not be the longest app but I dont want to copy over everything I have said on my other apps.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+sup

Activity has improved from the last time and you are mature and have the leading experience

Good luck star wars lego fanboy!!!!!!!!!!

Christian MacTavish

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
Bulgaria

+Support

+ Active IG & TS

+ Mature

+ Friendly and approchable

+ He is not afk-ing in peacetimes anymore from my POV

Good luck Rex!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ activity is good
+ mature
+ good role model
+ good rper

hope you get high command!.

-( a big fat minge) Tony

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+Support
+Mature
+Active IG and TS
+Great COL

Best of luck Rex!

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

I might absolutely ABHOR helicopters, but you're an approachable and friendly bloke, never had any negative interactions with, and you've annoyingly kept JAF as a powerhouse of a regiment in terms of numbers and activity.

Great maturity, you seem to know what you're doing, and you've been on MRP for a while, best of luck mate

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+ Active
+ Good COL with experience leading wars
- made JAF active

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Really active IG/TS3
+ Friendly & approachable
+ Has led a lot of NATO wars already

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Hey Rex, Considering you were a colonel for a long time and I saw you personally lead wars for JAF, you're very active, you're mature, friendly & approachable, not sure how you lead wars for NATO but by the other verdicts I assume you're doing amazing, best of luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

-Has already lead plenty of wars
-Mature
-Active in game and in TS
-Nice guy

Good luck!

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden

+Support

+ Active IG & TS

+ Mature

+ Friendly and approchable

Best of luck Rex.​

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Application Accepted

Please contact a Lieutenant General or above when you are on TeamSpeak to undergo the next steps of joining NATO High Command.​

Status
Not open for further replies.