CaptainKain1221's CGSF Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2021
1. Steam ID: STEAM_76561198324380672

2. In game name: 'Jackson'

3. Do you have any bans? No

4. Do you have a mic? yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. It is my first application.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? i have been playing as FBI for 3+ weeks now.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? I would attempt to taze the suspect anf if they continue not cooperating then once they are still I would attempt to cuff them and resume RP and weapon check them and call for an arresting officer. If the suspect is non-compliant then I would call for backup (without the suspect knowing if possible) and then attempt to taze the suspect. Once they are tazed/cuffed me and other officers (if they have arrived on scene) would then search for weapons and arrest the suspect for non-compliance + any other crimes they may have commited.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? I assess/secure the surrounding area and if it is secure then call for medical assistance if the officer is revivable. Then check if anyone saw anything and if not I would then ask in PD chat if anyone had seen anything. and a brief description of what happened. If I could find the suspect I would persue and if they comply arrest them for muder of a police officer and if they are not I would try and clear the area of civilians in case of a fire fight and then taze/cuff the suspect or in a worst case senario engage them and nutralize the threat. If they are arrested they would be charged with murder of a law enforcement officer or murder of a law enforcement officer +non-compliance. Also, if they were killed then a revive may be attempted if possible.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? First I would ask the base owner to exit and surrender (unless they are a hostage) then ask everyone inside to come out with their weapons lowered/away. If none of this happenes then a warrent would be made for non-compliance and any other reasons for a raid then the raid would begin .I would deploy barricades and if we have the numbers get officers to guard them and if FBI are on scene then I would get FBI to hack into he suspects phone and see how many there are and what they are armed with/their positions and any traps. Then who ever has the most hp would breach first and 2 people would take turn batter ramming the doors. Then once we have access to the base nutralize all threats being mindfull there may be hostages/people caught in the cross fire.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). I would persue and ask them to face the wall and if they do not comply I would deploy a tazer and if i don't have one ask for an officer with one to be deployed to the area. Once they have been tazed/cuffed i would then resume the RP. I would explain what the suspect has done wrong and then want him/arrest him for non-compliance and any other crimes he may have commited.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes
- Polite yet forceful Yes
- Effective coordination Yes
- Excellent marksmanship Yes
-Great role-play ability Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 9
- Polite yet forceful: 9
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 7
- Role-Play Ability: 8

Last edited:

Mercer

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Um... I'm gonna have to go with -Support. You only have 3 weeks of PD experience and didn't even fill out the format fully.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hey, Jackson my verdict is going to be - support for the following reasons:
- I'm fairly confident that you have copied most parts of my app
- Never seen you in game
- Never seen on TS

-/+ Unsure of Raiding ability
-/+ Unsure of RP Ability

As I said above, I'm pretty sure you used my app as a template and changed how it was structured.
Good Luck!

I'm not going to argue with you as I know you used my app as a guide/whatever you want to call it, you can say you didn't but it's extremely clear to me even after I read mine and yours side by side.

I don't think you copy pasted but after a few more times of myself reading your app and comparing it too mine it's extremely apparent to myself that you wrote it off of mine... I'm not commenting anymore good luck with your app!

Regards,
royalty

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
I did not use any other application and I don't use the TS do i have to use it? I thought I can play without being on it I have never been told about anything like it before.
If not i don't mind i would just continue playing as FBI

• Sad
Reactions: royalty

'enzi

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 18, 2021
-Support
if you 'dont mind' playing as FBI then why would you make an app?

This is a clear copy of Royalty's application
Poor effort at copying it aswell may I add

Feb 17, 2021
I don't want to start anything but I did not copy I wrote the beginning bit and then spent half an hour typing the rest not copy and pasting but If you want to believe it is Royalties then i respect that.

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
-Support
Not really seen you mate, my advise is don’t just play one class. Try playing Swat or something aswell, talking in TeamSpeak and patrolling with existing CGSF really gets you noticed. Lastly, you can try and lead the smaller raids (if you need any help poke me). This will also help get you noticed.

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Even though I am no longer CGSF and rarely play PD anymore, I thought I would still leave a verdict.

Im going with a neutral leaning more towards -support
-/+ Unsure of raiding ability.
-/+ Unsure of raiding ability.
-/+ Only seen you like once of twice in game.
- It is clear you have plagiarized parts of other peoples apps.
- Never seen on TS (I know you said you dont use TS and you can play without being on it, but it is a requirement to have and use TS to join the CGSF).
- 3+ weeks ins't a number of hours you have played PD for.

I dont have anything against you mate, But after reading your app and someone elses side by side I could see that you did copy lots of sentences word for word.

I would recommend for to try and get noticed in the community, because as I mentioned I have seen like once in the past week and use TS to help you with that.

Reactions: 'enzi

Zizo

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied. feel free to apply in 2 weeks once you get more experience over multiple PD jobs and more hours in pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.