MTF Nu-7 CPL

MTF A-1 SPC
O5-7
CI-DELCOM
Overseer assitant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
4 nrp and nlr
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Im very active on the server. SCP 096 is my favourite SCP and if I had the whitelist I would play SCP more. I know allot about SCP 096 as I have assisted in his containment before, so I have seen first hand how he should act in RP and what to do.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

Usually he is sat crying, not actively looking around for somebody to see its face.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP 096 cant go straight to D-block he goes to the people that have seen his face and shouldn't be actively looking around for new victims.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
  1. 096-1 should be destroyed first so people can no longer see his face without seeing it in the flesh.
  2. Units should be equipped with scrambles. They will then approach 096 and place a bucket over his head.
  3. SCP 096 will then be cuffed and returned to containment

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
- Support

Many warnings/punishments.
I received those warnings during my first week on the server. As you can see since then I have been a moderator and have not received a warn since for the rest of the time I have been on the server

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
I received those warnings during my first week on the server. As you can see since then I have been a moderator and have not received a warn since for the rest of the time I have been on the server
Well, then, I will delete my -Support.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Cartz30 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.