Cassius

Feb 15, 2022

Basic Questions

Steam ID:​

STEAM_0:0:59545290

Discord name:​

Nils#2745

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

14 days playtime, started playing on 14/02/2022.

In what country are you located?:​

Sweden, Europe.

Time zone:​

CET(Central Europan Time)

Character name(s):​

Tarquin Cassius
MTF O-1 MAJ ‘Shadow’

Civilian name:​

Bob Boberson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):​

SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:​

Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​

MTF Omega-1 Major (Holding)
SCP-096 (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:​

No warnings nor bans.

Questions

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:​

I believe that I would be well suited as an Ethics Committee assistant due to my experince with ethics; which I've learned playing as an Internal Affairs agent as well as an Omega-1 Operative. As an Agent, I learned about how to operate with the code of ethics, learning what is right and what isn't in regard to ethics. During my time as an Omega-1, I learned so much more about the responsibilities of Ethics; as I actively speak and interact with ethics on a daily basis. This involves ensuring that

When it comes to activity, I spend at least 2-to 3 hours on the server each and every day; sometimes even ranging up to 10 hours on the server. Due to this, I believe I would be able to perform the duties of both an MTF Officer as well as duties an Assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:​

The job of an ethics committee assistant is very similar to that of an O1 Officer; in the sense of direct control. The Ethics Committee assistant manages Omega-1 and ensures they perform their duties in a correct manner.

The assistant will also assist any committee member with any tasking that could be, for example, management before and after meetings.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:​

T. Cassius or Tarquin Cassius was previously employed as a Police Officer in █████, Sweden. While conducting a routine car stop, Cassius apprehended a Marshal and Carter's seller due to the car being loaded with weapons and unknown artifacts. While reporting the incident up to his chain of command, implanted agents sounded this off to a local MTF Team.

In the after-action report provided by the MTF Team, the police officer was recommended for possible service within the foundation.

Tarquin Cassius was then provided with an interview for the Department Of Internal Affairs as an agent on Site-56 by Director █████████. Agent Cassius spent the first two years of service performing duties as an office clerk, mainly working with documentation and taking phone calls. During a containment breach taking place on the ██/██/████. Agent Cassius was able to fend off three instances of SCP-049-2 saving the life of five foundation staff members. Due to his brave actions, Agent Cassius was moved to active duty as an Internal Affairs agent.

Last edited:

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+SUPPORT.
I have known Nils since 2019 and I can honestly say that he is a dedicated, professional and friendly individual and that he is suited to this role.

He has suitable experience and is massively active on the server and would be an excellent aide to the Commitee

Reactions: Cassius

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Cassius' application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
1646917820049.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Reactions: Cassius
Status
Not open for further replies.