Denied Certain illegal tac insert locations (not rallys)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make a rule against tac insert on 1 way reachable places definitely by stairs/ladders as they are easily campable and hard to push/destroy (example ontop of nato HC building). Primarly during base raid.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not recently from what i saw.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • Allows for more fair baseraid (having tac in a campable spot allows for units to spawn pretty much ontop of cap radio, also allows for juggs to just spawn right ontop of NATO/NWO)
  • Rally usage in campable spots is still allowd as they only have about 6 usages (from what i remember).
  • Even allows for more fair wars because when tacs are going to be used they can't just put a single person (flamer or jugg) on it and camp.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • Base raids will definitly be more difficult
  • Tacs could be destroyed faster

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
During the most recent base raids the main reason why NWO won (from what i saw) was the tac on HC roof in the back left corner. And because of that tac Juggs and flamers could spawn much closer to the cap radio. NWO also had multiple units ontop of NHC and even mess hall. And before people say that drones can destroy tacs. They can but with little to no damage meaning its a large waste of money.

(Edit to remove info about drones not being able to destroy tacs. Ty core for telling me this info)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

I luv kebabs

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
-Support it has not been an issue for a long time, tac inserts can get destroyed easily, considering the defenders spawn in base and always have a quick way to the tac is enough while the attackers look at the tac as a hope to cap.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Dont really see why this is an issue, if you werent allowed to place them on roofs you'd have to either place them in the open or a building, most of the buildings are spawns for the faction being raided and even if its not the exits will just be camped with 3 tanks and 5 IFVs

- support

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Alex/John Dingle ,
Your suggestion has been denied.
This would make base raids way to hard and tac inserts on buildings has been used by both side in every base raid its fine as is just push the tac and you can kill it.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.