CGSF Application

DanishGuy47

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 14, 2021
1. Steam ID:
76561198244835948 / STEAM_0:0:142285110

2. In game name:
DanishGuy47

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
I got banned a month after relaunch for stacked warnings. It was nothing major, but 7 minor warnings together. It was only 4 days, but after 2 the CG withdrawals hit again and I played a few hours on a second profile. My ban ended up getting extended to 1 or 2 months, can't remember precisely. I know it said any ban would result in my application being withdrawn, but I would like to try anyway.

4. Do you have a mic?
I have not always used a mic on Gmod, but I would like that to change. Verbal communication allows for clear communication between the officer and the citizens. People don't always look at the chat, and this results in confusion.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
This is my first.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
I can't remember how many hours I have as police on old/new CG, but I would guess in total about 300 hours as police spread out across all servers. Police is always my go to job when I play DarkRP.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
Depends on a lot of factors, so it is hard to give a precise answer. If they had a gun and didn't want to put it away, I would taze and cuff them, if they opened fire I would return fire. If it was just some small crime like stealing I would never resort to violence, unless they escalated it and got aggressive. I will always grab my tazer before my gun.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
If it was an active shooter I would first handle them in order to avoid more victims ending with the same fate. I would then call the EMS to see if they can resuscitate the Officer

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
I would set up cover at the entrance of the base in order to cover from the incoming bullets. We also do not want citizens getting involved so we would also have it closed off and interfering would result in AOS. We always want to avoid death, both Officers and the criminals. To insure this I would lay out a plan with the whole team to insure the safest possible plan. This involves tazer before guns, shields and quick breaching.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
I would call in backup to see if we could corner them. It is always easier to just stop them with the tazer, but tazers are not toys, they should not always be your go to. It will always be better if you can resolve the problem without violence.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm
My ability to stay calm is kind of scary, my head never gets filled up with rage or anger, so I'm always able to have a clear head and have the best possible judgement.
- Polite yet forceful
If someone needs help I will always be there for them, but if someone is breaking the law I will not let it go.
- Effective coordination
I always overthink stuff, and this results in very coordinated plans.
- Excellent marksmanship
I currently play on the server Mutiny (only because CG is dead), and on there I'm kind of known for my good aim with the tazer. I quite often get the "how did you hit me????". So I would say I have a great aim.
-Great role-play ability
If I see someone smoking a joint I don't automatically arrest them, I try to make RP out of it and say I smell weed and begin to ask them questions. If I see someone killing another person I don't just silently arrest them, I tell them what they have done wrong and why they are being arrested. This is both to prevent them making a sit on me, and just to create great roleplaying scenarios.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these
- Ability to stay calm: 9/10
- Polite yet forceful: 8/10
- Effective coordination: 8/10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 9/10
- Role-Play Ability: 7/10

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
Active Ig and on ts3
Good rper