Accepted Change how the new Type-Blue D-class Job is chosen

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Author

Jun 8, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would change the way the New Type-Blue D-class Job is chosen by taking the system used for SCP-323 and SCP-8854; using it for the
Type-Blue Job

Players enter a Queue of sorts by selecting the job in the F4 Menu. After you have entered the Queue you play like normal and when the job becomes available the server picks a Random player that has entered the Queue and gives the player an Invite to the player as the Job, with an Accept or a Deny Button in the middle of your screen.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • A fair and even chance for all people to gain the chance to play on the job.
  • The reduction of players using an Auto click to steal the job from people who've been waiting hours for it.
  • This change would reduce the amount of Coping in OOC when players get the job after using 3rd party help (i.e. Auto Clickers)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • I can't think of a Single one.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
in short, this suggestion gives a more broad player base that would be on the job and reduce the amount of coping in OOC.

ants

Jan 22, 2023
I agree I try and try to play on it but weirdos just auto click it +support

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
+support
I like this its annoying trying to get type-blue and someone just gets it and we then have to wait 4 or how many hours is it for it to go back on

Goofy Goober [Forever]​
MTF Nu-7 CPT [Holding]
UNGOC SGT [Holding]
SCP-096 Whitelist [Holding]

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Approved
Hi @Zeus.,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

We had denied similar suggestions regarding this, but after hearing other content team and players view, this will be accepted.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.