Denied Change IA Loadout

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Replaces the P90 with the Kriss Vector for all Internal Affairs jobs.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I'd imagine lots of suggestions have been made for IA loadouts. This one is probably the most plausible, though.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Upgrades IA from an absolutely terrible gun that requires headshots to a gun that has a decent chance against someone with armor (which happens to be most people in the facility).
- The Kriss Vector is only used by ONE other job atm. Would be unique and may give some slightly more incentive to play IA.
- The UK IA Directors are in agreement with this change.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

- None!

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Currently the IA loadout is the worst combative (Yes, IA is combative) loadout in the server. Both guns that IA has require you to hit constant headshots (and hit 99% of your shots) to make a kill. So, if someone is shooting at you and you don't have a perma, you're kind of screwed either way. This gives IA a slightly better chance at defending themselves or shooting malicious D-Class/treasonous Foundation personnel.

Edit: I'd be okay with a different gun other than the Vector but the P90 is horrible.

Last edited:

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
- Support
erm GOC has vector
erm blow up IA with rocket launchers

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
id understand this if IA were combatives

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023

Ember

Jan 27, 2024
USA
+support
(I don't even play IA but I just wanna watch an IA agent gun down a cadet in 2 seconds)

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
DONT GET THE KRISS VECTOR, THAT THING SUCKS MORE THAN THE P90.
I used it once after I got it from observing from a hole in the wall test and it performed better imo, why what would you suggest that's not overbearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.