Content Suggestion Change O-1 Commander shotgun

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
Jul 9, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Removes the saiga-12 and replace it with the MK8 or a SMG.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: no it hasn't

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): A way better secondary gun to combat GOI and SCPS with. More variety to choose from instead of a gun primary that doesn't register (AN94)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: I don't see any negatives because its no way this will affect balancing

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Me personally I don’t see a point in the shotgun as the fire rate isn’t that great and if you aren’t point blank it takes about 4-5 shots to kill someone It isn’t meant to be a sniper or rifle but ya know not a peashooter either there is no instance you will use a shotgun unless your executing someone so i vouch for the MK8 to better deal with SCPS and GOI more efficiently

-Support
-Having not only a Primary Rifle, and a Secondary SMG/MK8 just sounds broken.

More variety to choose from instead of a gun primary that doesn't register (AN94)
What? I used this gun during my time as LTCOM and I loved it. The gun is one of the best for single target damage, and whenever I get it I always use it because its just that good in my opinion, and I personally have never had any issues of it not registering properly.

Apr 1, 2023
I never had any issues with the AN94, nor have I received any complaints from the O1 CO team about it. It is well balanced weapon, and the only issue we've had is Corbin complaining about the way it sounds, because he is autsitic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Niox
Seems to work just fine for E11 and NU7.
for E11 its fine imo since their job is to fight tanks that have 2 bajillion HP and deal 2 quadrillion damage every time they sneeze
and for Nu7 i think its cring

but hey, if it works well for them 2 why not just give it to every COM job! not just O1, lets do it for A1, CI and GOC too!