Accepted Change requirements for certain war types

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Shipley

Jan 11, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Change it so that for a capture the flag or search and destroy it won't select the war type if one side is outnumbered by more that 50% and change it so that a kill confirmed war won't start if one side is outnumbered by 75%

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: not that I know off

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Make it so no unfair wars when lots of numbers are on one side possible
Makes it more fair for a team with lower numbers as in coquest you get cap multipler

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: will reduce the frequency of some war types from happening

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: it will help make wars more fair when one side has lots more players than the other. And will improve player experience

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
+support it make it fair bec this can be extremely one sided, especially CTF and SnD

Draganborn

Jul 27, 2022
+support when you gota 1v6 just to get the tags that shit just ain't fun
or just rework some war types

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+support I suggested something similar to this but with S&D, but in my case, I said to not use all lanes or something if a side has less members than the other, since in S&D defending 2/3 lanes with 10 People while enemy has 20 is almost impossible

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
Suggestion Accepted
Hi @Sam Shipley, Your suggestion has been accepted. We are aware of the problem and is currently in our backlog. Thank you for you suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.