For how long have you played on CN SCP: 2 years
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Change", 7034, and "Locator"
Civilian name: Snirk
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 29
20240407144429_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI MCOM (twice), O-1 CPL, and UNGOC 1SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
20240407145157_1.jpg
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I am suitable for SCP-22415 because of my extensive SCP knowledge and SCP Roleplay capabilities. I also believe that I am suitable for the SCP-22415 role because I due to my trustability shown in my current staff rank.
-

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: SCP-22415 behaves passively on the side of the SCP Foundation protecting Non combatives from possible threats by using their abilities to Shelter, Heal, or Repel. They also don't help people with negative intentions.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? I would aid the researchers because 22415's role is to protect foundation non combative personnel.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? I would not repel SCP-076 because it could possibly put the researcher's life in danger violating SCP-22415's main objective.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I wouldn't heal the D class. This is because the D-Class being death row inmate means that they most likely have ill-intent towards others. after refusing to aid them I would then call over a combative to restrain them.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.