Change the IVG Explosive Expert/ ISAF Grenadier Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

I luv kebabs

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add an c4 and a proximity mine to the Explosive expert job OR remove it and make +2 Anti-armour slots

Has something similar been suggested before?:
I Don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The Job itself would be used during wars, at the moment its only good to minge and thats it, actually adding explosives to an explosive expert job would be useful for fob destructions and also c4ing vehicles
+2 AT slots which is way better than a grenade launcher who deals 70+- damage.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Somebody will miss the grenade launcher or will think the kit is too op.
maybe 4 anti-armour slots would be too much.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Currently the job itself is only used for fucking around, its not used in wars, its better to go as engineer because u get armour plus a shotgun or autorifleman because you get extra armour and a shield while also having the same grenades u have. Throwing grenades by hand will deal more damage, u can get it into more tricky spots and it damages vehicles. Adding a c4 and a proxy will make it useful during wars to utilize for fob destructions and vehicle destructions, Or getting +2 anti armour slots would make IVG/ISAF stand out from STS/SAS with those extra anti-armour slots while also more people could help out 1stal/17th and also SWB/JAF with AT4/STINGER support.

Upvote 0

Ethan

Jul 2, 2023
+Support the launcher for grenadier and Explosives Expert is really bad

Lobster

Jun 23, 2023
+support
i have never used this job outside of joking around with the bros

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

I think the grenadier needs a buff to do more dmg with the grenade launcher and possibly to destroy enemy FOBs (Makes it more appealing and actual use of the job instead feeling like a wet paper being thrown at you)

Status
Not open for further replies.