Denied Change to SCPs HP.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change SCP HP to their True HP. I.E, At the moment 912's HP is 100. What I mean by this is, he spawns with 12k or 15k right? But when he reaches 1% he can only heal back up to 100.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Weaponizing of SCPs may finally be an option.
Breached, and contained SCPs (By CI or anyone who wishes) may be healed up and serve a purpose whilst still breached.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
May be annoying

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe that this may be a good change, as it will bring more opportunities for CI, or whoever wishes to weaponize to weaponize SCPs more. As of now, if CI were to capture say 049. They lower them to 10% or lower and capture them. Then what? If they release them, they will be taken down by 1 beam. I have attempted to heal SCPs with Tylenol, and after every time it shows to stop at 100 HP. This may finally allow for GOIs to release and weaponize SCPs. However, with it comes the negative that it may be annoying to deal with as if CI heal up say for example a 7722 to full HP and let them roam on surface it will make their breach last for longer.
Though even if this may be annoying, I hope that it may one day be

(Apologies if it's hard to understand as I am not the greatest at explaining. However what I want is for SCPs, especially captured ones to be able to be healed to their spawn HP rather than the hard cap at 100)

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Maine,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because there is already something similar on the works.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.