Accepted Change VCminers repair price

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illidan Cyplenkov

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It makes the Vcminers repair kit cost more money. Currently, the biggest risk of having VCminers is your game crashing and not having evidence. With VCminers costing 110k, 8k to repair is way too low. The repair kit should cost at least 30k.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Hinders power creep
- Makes basing more riskier
- Makes raiding more valuable
- Makes AFK'ing more risky

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Adds a possibility of losing money instead of gaining only

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Raiding is a net negative. Making this change will balance things out.

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
Currently, the biggest risk of having VCminers is your game crashing and not having evidence.
This is not the case anymore. Any head moderator+ can respawn your entities if you crash.

Fexxyzin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 18, 2021
Could you just explainme the part "Makes raid more valuable" it's not like if you recive any percetangem or even something at all when somoene buy a VCMiner Reapir Kit when you destroys his VCminers, if you want to make raids more valuabe you should create a sugestion about re-introduce the VCMiners USB.

Last edited:

Spud

Aug 24, 2023
Could you just explainme the part "Makes raid more valuable" it's not like if you recive any percetangem form when somoene buy a VCMiner Reapir Kit when you destroys his VCminers, if you want to make raids more valuabe you should create a sugestion about re-introduce the VCMiners USB.
It's more to do with ransom payments. We destroyed 34 VC miners earlier. 34x8 is less likely to get a ransom then 34x30

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
honestly who let bro cook. just no from 8k to 30k zaamn bro atleast say from 8k tp 12k or smth

Fexxyzin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 18, 2021
It's more to do with ransom payments. We destroyed 34 VC miners earlier. 34x8 is less likely to get a ransom then 34x30
Alright but that dont anwser my question? Did your recive a % of that money or even something at all

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I'm not good at raiding, but I dont see a point in trying to improve my raiding skills or trying to raid people other than the keypad cracker mission.

River

Jan 9, 2022
Considering how much you make right now from vcmining i feel like 8k is good enough for now at least

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Illidan Cyplenkov

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

I agree with this entirely. Considering the alternative used to be that you had to re-buy all miners. The current price is way too cheap, and your idea of 30k is more than reasonable.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.