Denied Changing the Medical Consunalt Models

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It changes the Medical Consunalt Models ( Still Pretty much the same, but has a bunch more customizable models, that looks overall way more cleaner then the one we have.) To this one ( we want hair..)

A lot of Medical Consunalts quite dont like our model and mostly use Pac3 to change it. Adding this will change our model and make it at least look a bit nicer with the more Custom options.

The Filezize Is not to bad.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
A lot of people have wanted the model changed/have hair and what not, bringing this in here will fix a lot of that.
Overall just a Update to the models that have been needed for quite a while as Medical has not really gotten a new pair of models ( if I can recall) since I have joined.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

We have filezize, Its around 31mb, but With the ammount of Options/Customizable part of the model.
Dev time to change the model if needed.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

As mostly the Filesize is not too bad, and it gives a update to the models that have been pretty bad for a long time. And overall would hopeful make Medical Consunalt a job that looks more intresting

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

+

I do agree that the consultant should have more models bc its a RP based role and would make interactions better if you dont talk to the same looking person every time. They deserve some individuality as cl4 personnel, why does a Doctor have 5 looks but the more important one doesn't.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
+Support
More diversity in player appearance without pac is always nice since having 1 model for consultant is really restricting.

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+SUPPORT
Nothing really wrong with the current one but having more models would be cool and add an additional layer of individualism ( Although so slightly ).

Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022
+support

idk that guys problem spamming memes, these models r amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.