Denied Changing the Medical Consunalt Models

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It changes the Medical Consunalt Models ( Still Pretty much the same, but has a bunch more customizable models, that looks overall way more cleaner then the one we have.) To this one ( we want hair..)

A lot of Medical Consunalts quite dont like our model and mostly use Pac3 to change it. Adding this will change our model and make it at least look a bit nicer with the more Custom options.

The Filezize Is not to bad.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
A lot of people have wanted the model changed/have hair and what not, bringing this in here will fix a lot of that.
Overall just a Update to the models that have been needed for quite a while as Medical has not really gotten a new pair of models ( if I can recall) since I have joined.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

We have filezize, Its around 31mb, but With the ammount of Options/Customizable part of the model.
Dev time to change the model if needed.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

As mostly the Filesize is not too bad, and it gives a update to the models that have been pretty bad for a long time. And overall would hopeful make Medical Consunalt a job that looks more intresting

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+/-
Personally I think the current models kinda fire ???

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Claire!

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

+

I do agree that the consultant should have more models bc its a RP based role and would make interactions better if you dont talk to the same looking person every time. They deserve some individuality as cl4 personnel, why does a Doctor have 5 looks but the more important one doesn't.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
+Support
More diversity in player appearance without pac is always nice since having 1 model for consultant is really restricting.

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+SUPPORT
Nothing really wrong with the current one but having more models would be cool and add an additional layer of individualism ( Although so slightly ).

Mishashi

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023
+support

For the love of all that is holy, please change the black mesa model to this one.

The big, egg-headed model looks so out of place and just outright horrendous.

Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022
+support

idk that guys problem spamming memes, these models r amazing!

Cheddar

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Jan 1, 2022
Damn, these look pretty fire, wonder who did them

Status
Not open for further replies.