Charles "Caboose" Delo

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
When I first started the server, I received a short Fail RP / Toxicity ban.
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
There's several reasons why i'm applying. First off regarding the state of Internal Affairs, I feel there's a gap in communication between the upper and lower ranks. The department as a whole feels divided, and with that being said I feel I can breach that divide. This has no one specific in mind this is just pointing out a flaw that we all have felt in one way or another as agents. That being lack of communication and direction in several key parts of our department. In addition to the communication issues the general state of Internal Affairs concerns me. We have amazing potential with the new recruits my peers and I have trained. Having that extra structure to go to would strengthen the direction of our department that much more. Finally general experience over all regarding procedures and practices. The dream of mine is to get a sturdy and professional department worthy of any tasks or challenge. There are many other reasons for my application being submitted, but these cover a number of my intentions and concerns in the department.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I'm suitable for director due to my understanding regarding the wants and needs of the Internal Affairs Department. There's many times I run into problems that seem trivial to me yet most other Internal Affairs agents let slip by. I would help provide the proper time and energy to get our department back to the state we wish it was in. I have a direct and almost obsessive devotion to our new agents. One of the main reason I love my my role currently is to train and interact with our new agents. Being the guiding hand is extremely important to me, because it's something I never received when I first join the department. Our new blood is our new legacy and I seek to change the way our training is done and presented. That being in a more digestible and professional approach to make our department stronger in all aspects. Finally the reason why I'm suitable is my overall character. Most people on the server that I interact with would describe me as easy going, calm, professional and understanding in most circumstances. I don't complain unwarranted and I only ask for help when there are problems I can't directly address. Mickle being Director has enough on his plate that having someone who's organized, and can take the brunt off unnecessary work off his plate i'd imagine would be a big weight off his chest. I want to bring fun, enjoyment, great role play, and overall professionalism to our server as a whole. I have the ability to do that, and have no problem with taking on the responsibility if chosen for the job.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The responsibilities of Director includes some of the following. Training ambassadors to have the set standards they are held to and to pass them onto the lower ranks in the department. Over look all department aspects and reporting them accordingly to upper site staff. Setting the global standard of the departments direction and priorities. Handling Internal Affairs issues regarding conduct, C.O.E, and overall general issues in the department. Finally, working with other senior department staff to maintain order and responsibly of all departments regarding C.O.E.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what story lines they would be involved in:
Charles "Caboose" LePaul was born October 20th, 1982, raised in a rural south Texas town of 2500.
Charles started off with dreams of bigger things far away from his small life. During his childhood and into his early adulthood Charles was focused on joining the military intelligence community. Mainly to make his way around the world and make an impact away from his lack luster town. When Charles turned 18, he joined the U.S. Air Force found the direction his life was meant to go. After 8 years of work through special forces courses, training, and joint combat operations, Charles resigned from the Air Force to pursue profits and adventure in the private intelligence community. Through several entry programs and close connections made through his military stay he found his way into Black Water a private military contractor. After 4 years of contractor assignments Charles was approached by military leadership. After interviewing for an agent position Charles was invited to join the ranks of the Internal Affairs Department. After months of active service, professional behavior, foundation connections, and leadership recognition. Charles was promoted to the role of Internal Affair Ambassador where he now oversees behind the scenes investigations on higher class foundation staff.​

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
+Support
-Extremely active on IA
-Hard worker
-Respectful
-Seem to love being IA
-Competent

Reactions: Caboose

Joe "Enoch"

Jul 25, 2022
+ Support
Active
Mature
Competent
Looks like hes is trying to make IA better
Only had good interactions

Click Bills

Dec 13, 2022
+Support
One of the most helpful IA memebers. Genuinly cares about his department and despite the jokes i make about IA he geuniunly makes them SO so much better.

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
+ Support

Just generally a walking W. Friendly, but doesn't hold back when handling obvious minges/trolls. Good interactions
too

Jinngle

+ SUPPORT
* Works well with others
* Motivational
* Leader
* Outstanding communication skills

* Impressive problem solving skills
* Very professional
* Trustworthy

Personal thoughts: We officially met face to face after a lecture he had hosted about 2 days ago. Very friendly, fun person to be around, highly informative, shows love for all departments. I look forward to working with you in the future.

- Sincerely,

Executive Researcher Jinngle Heimer

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support

Honestly this is coming from a colleague and not a friend, and honestly this is just something I can not support. You have received your ambassador role within the past 5 days, and this is something that I can just not look at and say it would be just to have. Although I believe you bring many good qualities I think you could use a lot more time learning. You have just became ambassador not even a week ago, and I have seen you doing great. Although you have been doing great at your job at least I would like to see how much better you can do in the future before anyone makes a final verdict.

McApple

Dec 3, 2022
+Support
-Although he has gained this role recently I also believe that he is more than capable and would improve IA as a whole.
-Would be happy to work under as an Ambassador even though getting Ambassador not long ago.
-IA is in a state that we need some good anchors.
-He has some great ideas and actually follows through with them.
-Mature.
-VERY Active.
-Has the ability to talk very well which would help IA's communication.

Saturn

Jul 28, 2022
VA Fredricksburg

+Support

I would love to see this guy becoming Dpt Director. As a B1 member all I do it spend time on surface for duties and while doing that I hear great stuff from this guy. He's active and mature. Has great social skills and a good friend. These are one of the things that are needed to become a Dpt Director so that you can get a long with the Ambassadors and Agents. He's competent for IA Dpt director and I would like to see him going beyond my expectations.

For the foundations my brothers!

"
I really believe you can predict when someone has a great attitude, a real well of talent." -LTCOM Redpanda

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. Whilst we appreciate your application, we have chosen another candidate to go with at this time.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.