Time zone: BST
In-game name: Chetso
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88516521
Discord ID: Chetso
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 3 warnings. 1 for staff disrespect, 1 for FearRP, and 1 for auto-clicking.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a head-mod in CC 4.0, I have been admin in almost every server I have played (ModernRP, UnitedGamers, BYB, ViceCityRP, BallisticRP, etc.) and I have been a community manager before.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I've played Gmod DarkRP, PERP, and CityRP for years, I've played a lot of Altis Life on Arma 3 also.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- It depends, but on average around 6-7
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- The current staff team is outrageously overburdened as of right now, and I think that with my current play time on the server, it shows that I am active enough to be able to lend a massive helping hand to the players. I am also a polite person who enjoys helping new players learn how the server works, and I feel that being a moderator would enable me to do that on a much greater scale.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can be a fair and active staff member on the server, who is unbiased, but also not easily manipulated which I think is important right now as I've seen a lot of players getting away with verbal warnings for blatant rule breaks, I don't plan on doing this. I have more experience than the usual person with the amount of servers I have been staff on. I am also a very patient and approachable person which I think is incredibly important for a staff member.

Last edited:

Peter

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
Neutral
+ Seen in-game.
+ Previous experience.
- You have obtained 3 warnings.
- Not seen in TS3.

(If you see me in TS3 poke me and i'll chat with you)

Chetso

Donator
Dec 10, 2021
To clarify my warnings a little bit - The FearRP warning was because I ran from what was a false arrest, and the staff disrespect was related to the same incident in which I called the staff member who warned me a "twat" (I have since apologized). The auto-clicker was poor judgment on my part, back on CivilCity you were allowed to use an auto-clicker on the condition that you were still active, and I didn't take the time to check whether this was also the case on DarkRP.

Jun 11, 2021

+Positive

+you in-game everyday
+seen you doing staff stuff
+alot of interaction with you

+- 3 warnings already with one of DTS
+-not seen you in TS

greetings chetso we have worked togheter as staff in cc for almost a year and it was fun to work with you and i will be happy to be staff with you again hope to see you soon in the staff team

Jerichoo

May 12, 2022

-/+ Neutral

+ Seen Active In Game
+ Previous Experience

-/+ Application Format Not Pleasant
- 3 Warnings, Including Staff Disrespect
- Never seen in TS

Chetso

Donator
Dec 10, 2021

-/+ Neutral

+ Seen Active In Game
+ Previous Experience

-/+ Application Format Not Pleasant
- 3 Warnings, Including Staff Disrespect
- Never seen in TS
Heya Jerichoo! I'm unsure by what you mean by "Application format not pleasant". Could you expand on that a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.