Chief Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Price"

Jul 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:567754406
Discord name: .ghostrw
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on the server for about a year now
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Price Wilson
Civilian name: Alotto Dix
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: (Holding) Capitan, (Held) E-11 CSG, (Held) Nu7 SGT. (Holding? SCP 096)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes but it was a while back, id say last one i got was about 6 month ago "KICK"
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security? Because i have been a GSD Capitan for about 7+ months now, and id love to step up my game and become something more then just a Capitan and lead GSD to become them better selfes
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: What makes me suitable to become Chief is that ive been a Cap for 7 months now and i know every ins and out about Gensec and i think that makes me a good candidate.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: Quite smilar to what a Cap does, lead D-Block and make Gensec better then what they already are, host meeting, speak for your personel, and most important is to make the site a lot safer and better.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: A young Price "AGE 10" had a father that worked in Canada, but he had no idea where he just knew it was somewhere in Canada, his father used to always work away for months, one day some men in black suits came to knock on his house door, his mother opened a door and they told her some news about his father, she fell in tears, she told young Price not to worry about it and that everything will be okay, so as Price grew older he started to think about his father and what made his mother cry that much on that day when the men is black suits came, one day he asked his mum about it, so she sat him down and said that he died in a war with people over canada, so young Price didnt cry, but he thought "When i grow older he will revenge who ever killed his father" (7 Years later) Some men knocked on his door, "It was the same men from 7 years ago" Price Opened up the door and they said, we have something to show you, It was his fathes Helmet, Had a black visor and it looked a bit gray-blue ish, so he said why are yous just giving me this now, and they said we want you to come to where we based and see what your Father did for a living, they took him an a blacked out SUV, You couldnt see in or out of it, 6 Hours later we pulled up to some Compound with loads of armed men in it, they walked me inside and showed me around, they took me to one of the rooms and sat me down, Price Was reaslly confused about what was going on, so he asked, I know that yous brought me in here to show me what my Father was doing but why now? Why not when he died, they said "because you were too young then to understand" - "Price looked confused and sad" after 5 minutes of scilence they said, "Let us show you around" so they showed him what D-Block looks like, and some of the areas in the Foundation, they took him back to the room and they said, "What do you think", Price looked clue less, Then they said "We want you to work for us and complete your Fathers legancy at the Foundation, Price accepted the invite, so they gave him some gear, and he had a Firering range tryout, some test about guns and formations, and then after the test was done he managed to pass, So then after he got a badge of a Cadet, He started to learn the ropes, He started ranking up, Doing some wierd tests on the monsters, the he decited to do something more< TO BECOME A CAPITAN OF GENSEC, He got accepted, he was thrilled about it, he said to him self, "My dad would be proud", 1 year later after he learned Mainly everything about GSD and the Site he decited to apply to become Chief Of Security, now his shitting him self "LITREALLY" about the application becasue he wanted to complete His fathers LEGACY, Few weeks later he.... "TO BE CONTINUED"...

Last edited:
Reactions: Niox

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-Person who told me i could blast d class who went into the airlock
-cooks
-Let him cook. This guy is great

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: "Price"

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Price Wilson

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.