Discord name: TomG2013
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ~6d 14h 30m
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Gary Gorham, Lary Gorham, Bary Gorham
Civilian name: Tom
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warnings. I remember one was for having a pistol as a doctor when I thought we were allowed one while working with D-class, and another was something to do with 914.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Medical?: I went from trainee to doctor. I've gone from doctor to MTF medic. It makes sense to me that the next echelon to strive for is the Chief.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medical?: I am one of the earliest legitimate holders of the medical license plus I know of all the current procedures for curing patients. I already do the training for new doctors and I hold the harpoons necessary for performing electroshock therapy.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medical in RP?: To oversee medical procedures, train new doctors then give them a medical license if they pass, ensure that documents uploaded to the medical department folder are of the highest quality.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medical character and what storylines they would be involved in: Gary Gorham is a man of medicine through and through. He is very results based, preferring practicality over ceremony. However, he also knows that the ends don't always justify the means, so tries to show compassion when with patients and to the rest of his medical team. He can be involved with storylines involving spreading diseases, curing injuries and setting up medical posts in the event of disasters.

Deleted member 1291

+support
great guy and we really need someone as good as Gary as the Chief

Potato

Jan 16, 2021
+Support
Has a lot of experience playing as a doctor, according to my memory it's his most played job.
Calm and collective, has the potential to be a good Chief of Medical

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
+ Support

Gary has contributed and made a huge impact on the Departament of Medicine over the span of 3 months (almost 3 months) he has made alot of documents (he made most of the ones in the departamental logs) and he is the man behind the now well known "Electro-Shock Therapy".

Not only that the dude is a big medic main and i can vouch that he will be really active on the server further making the Medical Departament better than it already is and improving upon it's mistakes etc.

Also we need people to give out Medical Licenses,Teach the new Trainees on how to do their buisness and i think he would do a great job at that.

But i think all you need to know is that he's Competent,Knowledgable and Friendly. He's also one of the few people willing to take the position of Chief of Medicine. (not alot of people want that position and not a ton of people play as Medical Staff that often from my knowledge.)

Last edited:

Astero

Aug 14, 2021
+Support

He has contributed so much to his fellow medical staff during his time as a Doctor. I in particular came into the field unknown to proper procedures and was pretty much on my own learning what to do via the SCiNET Terminals. When I asked Gary, he went above and beyond in teaching me what to do and eventually his guidance had lead me in becoming a ethical and experience Doctor.

He has what it takes in both teaching, experience and documentation; the entirety of the Chief of Medicine's purpose ensuring the Medical Departments standards. With this being said, I fully SUPPORT his application.

There is one thing that the application is lacking as far as depth...but I do believe his experience can back his role.

Deleted member 55

Accepted

Hello @TomG2013

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me or @Omnipotent on Teamspeak whenever you are ready for your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.