Christopher Cristiano's Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher Cristiano

Feb 9, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Gsbb64
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Around a week.
In what country are you located?: Finland/Iran (I travel often)
Time zone: UTC+3
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SSGT Christopher C. [PA-2] [VC]
NWO name (regiment and rank): Pvt Adolf Heisenberg
Civilian name: Reza Hussein
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:498327454

Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received several warnings over simple stuff as FRP and RDM. This was during my first month when I was new at Gmod, and made mistakes and misintrepretations often. But ever since I have not gotten any punishments on the server. The last warning was at early February I believe.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: The experience I have on serious roleplay is all from the MRP server. So far I have learned a lot, and am highly willing and already participating in the new project, trying to make MRP more serious on RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I believe I should be on for a minimum of 1 hour daily. Usually I spend several hours daily on MRP.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Ever since I started playing MRP, I have seen the server go through several different stages of activity over the course of a long time. And recently I have noticed that the admins have gotten a lot of work on their hands to handle new projects and their tasks, trying to build MRP in order to make it a better experience for everyone, and this has resulted in slight delays for sits getting accepted. So I wish to help out the great community by being able to help others in it with their issues, and help overall the quality of the sit response times in order to make it seem like even a greater server for new players, in order to get them to know the server more when they have issues.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I don't honestly believe I am special over others, as I believe everyone deserves a chance at something if they put in effort for it. I have had my ups and downs in this server, like many others. But nevertheless I believe I should still be able to help the server simply by taking sits and having other higher ranked staff do their own tasks, and handle their issues while me and other moderators can handle the sits and in game issues that need to be resolved. While I have not interacted with many people on NWO's side, over a long course of time I have gotten to know a lot of the NHC, some regimental command and SAS closely. I am pretty sure I am also known by a remarkable fraction of MRP staff, which is something that I find unique that not applicants may have.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+Support
- Active.
- Great at RP.
- Learns from his mistakes, not receiving a warn in quite a long time.

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
- Support
- Weak Application
- Very little interaction with NWO (could lead to bias)

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+/- Neutral

Due to a lack of proper interactions, I cannot bring you the justice of a fair or thorough verdict overall. Best of luck, regardless.

-Dmitri

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately I will be denying this application due to your recent TS3 ban, I would suggest waiting a few weeks before applying again however I will not stop you.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.