Status
Not open for further replies.

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
Name: Elbarto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:493608464
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I attempted to conduct a Level 1 appeal to paladin the bcom and got no response.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Paladin, Discord
Rank demoted from: Gamma to Beta
Who demoted you?: Paladin, but mostly CI command decision.
Date of demotion?: 5/24/2023
What is the case against you?: From what I've been told, I am not qualified for gamma due to the following reasons: I received two strikes in one month of insurbadadtion [both cooldowns were off]; an argument with a SA that I can claim was partially my fault; and "Complaints" which I have never received from a delcom or higher up.
Is this true?: As far as I know yes.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes, while I was E-11 from CSG to SGT.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: E-11 CSG to SGT.
What is your side of the story?: So, let me first explain those two strikes. The first strike was for insurbadation, but I attempted to appear to be joking when I said "no" by using the phrase "n o:." But I do not believe Delcoms saw this, and I acknowledge that it was my error, so I will accept the strike. However, I will not accept the second strike in its entirety because it says I was insubordinate and "never knows when to shut up." Even though I was following all of his orders and I was more of a "minger" as I spammed "I wasn't O-!!!" around seven times, but I didn't spam them fast like every five seconds when the set mcom was near, when I tried appealing it for those reasons, I was told I couldn't appeal those strikes, and when I tried talking to Kodama, he didn't answer me and let me explain the complaints and other things before we headed to the argument. I have never been told by a delcom or higher that I have received complaints, so I have never known how to improve myself. I have also been told by alpharious that almost or a few delcoms dislike me, but no delcom or higher has ever said they dislike me, so it's essentially the same: I can't improve if I don't know what's wrong. I was discussing the new update in the CI barracks when I mentioned that SCP-500 and the crystal had been relocated to the HCZ. Nomad then began to argue with me, despite my attempts to stop the argument. I tried to explain that the move of SCP-500 and the crystal to the HCZ was unimportant and that there were more important things to discuss, but he persisted, and I can say I was at fault for this too because I replied to him and started the argument. Note: I have been told to create this application even tho 2 weeks limit is over by SL: Note2: When I asked Jav, aka the LTCOM, for his opinion on this, he said he was busy multiple times. I have asked him in-game to discuss this, but he ignores me/says he is busy, and when I have asked him to direct message me, he has not even responded. I primarily asked for his opinion on whether or not I should submit the application, and the time limit for submitting the demotion appeal expired while I waited for his response.
Link to the argument: https://discord.com/channels/847587034792460328/948937387592015963/1111029461010354196

Attachments

• Kuvatõmmis 2023-06-11 030615.png
    Kuvatõmmis 2023-06-11 030615.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image (4).png
    image (4).png
    32 KB · Views: 37

Alpharius

Feb 27, 2023
Hey Elberto, your level 2 is denied.
The reason for your demotion stands, you received two strikes within the same month for insubordination. After you received your second strike, you decided to argue with a senior admin in our barracks, which overall gives us a bad look and proves to me and the rest of the command team that you are not yet suitable for the rank of gamma. To add onto that, you pinged cloak not even five minutes after an update dropped instead of waiting or going through the chain of command. To make something clear, you even admit you were being a minge when you received a strike, which assures me that the choice to demote you was warranted.

Overall your actions recently have been unbecoming of an NCO and something we do not want our NCOs within CI to be doing. You are supposed to be an example to enlisted, were they to follow your example it would be worse than it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.