MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Name: Clap
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:554968959
Previous Rank (convert if required): Administrator
Who demoted you?: Possibly Bogdan?
Date of demotion?: Unsure of date, Late October?
What is the case against you?: No case I resigned
Is this true?: Yup
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Close to after I resigned I did MRDM + Was blacklisted but appealed against and here I am
What is your side of the story?: I was bored and angry with the server and had the poor judgement of MRDM'ing there's no justification for it
Why should you return / what will you change?: I've really been getting back into the swing of MRP recently with 10 hours+ a day on the server and enjoying my time back within the server, getting along with the majority of the new player base. Nothing has changed with my ambitions for staff I feel the same way as I did when I first ever applied, wanting to help players and contribute to the community, I think I was decent staff before and I just want that chance to do that again. Staff sits can be really interesting and would change that 10hours to 15 hours easily.

Thank you for reading.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Big +support

+Active
+Was an good staff member in the past
+Was helpfull as an event team member in the past
+Mature/nice guy

-the blacklist

Good luck my fellow zemlya gorga enjoyer

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support but your MRDM ban is a cause for concern. I do think you've grown past it though.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Denied, you are blacklisted from staff. If you want to be unblacklisted, you should contact myself directly before you try making a resignation appeal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.