Cloak's Departure

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
It was a surprise to most when you announced you were leaving the staff team, you truly were a remarkable member of this community and helped pave it to what it is now. I do wish you the best in whatever you plan to do next.

Take care, Alex.
Mark

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Honestly mate, I haven't spoken to you properly at all but I knew you did quite a lot for this community with position that you had held. CN is now a thriving gaming business which is very difficult to do. Definitely must give yourself a pat on the back and there will always be a point where everyone burns out. Well done Cloak be proud of what you have accomplished and I wish you the very best for your future endeavours!

- Melon

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Take Care @Cloak . You were an amazing member of the community and im sure you will be missed greatly. Thank you for everything youve done and i wish you the best for the future.
-Dor

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
I am going to be unable to watch the FNAF movie without thinking about you dude. this is actually quite upsetting. until we meet again chum. :(

Im all seriousness, you pulled Civil Gamers into a new era of Garry's Mod and even now when you go onto Garry's Mod, Civil Networks is the golden standard of servers and it wouldn't have been possible without your direction. I wish you the best of luck on future endeavours. o7

I also got your TV back from Hong Kong, just let me know if you want it back dude.
Fvx_VyjacAAjv3o.jpg

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I am going to be unable to watch the FNAF movie without thinking about you dude. this is actually quite upsetting. until we meet again chum. :(

Im all seriousness, you pulled Civil Gamers into a new era of Garry's Mod and even now when you go onto Garry's Mod, Civil Networks is the golden standard of servers and it wouldn't have been possible without your direction. I wish you the best of luck on future endeavours. o7

I also got your TV back from Hong Kong, just let me know if you want it back dude.
View attachment 11896
Dude, I need my TV back, the spot on the wall above my Uccy bag and Nikke trainers is looking empty...