Denied Code on Interrogation Cell Doors

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adding code to cell doors, this is the cell doors for when Foundation staff are arrested. Not hostage holding areas.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I have seen.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It prevents anyone with a CL3+ keycard (which is many) entering Interro and just letting people out for the sake of it. (Has happened around 15-20 times in the last month)
Prevents people who have committed unethical actions from being released when they should not.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
If an ambassador or director from IA not around and someone needs to be let out for some reason, have to ask other foundation staff.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It makes sense to have a code for IA Ambassadors+ to prevent the cells being opened for silly reasons. Just makes sense to have the jail area actually secured

Last edited:

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
+/- Neutral

You can just ask to change it into a cl4 door to prevent cl3 minges from opening the door. (I don't think any cl4 would mind). I don't see the reason for the doors to being coded as people might not remember the code.
It is a fair point

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+/- Neutral

As much as i understand your frustration, there is a simple fix, Restrict IA To Level 3 Personnel only or Select Personnel groups

AND OR

Just... guard them.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
It's quite annoying having to bring people back to their cell, this would stop a lot of minging and the code would probably have to be given to
IA Ambassadors & IA Directors
Ethics Committe and O5 council (Assisstants as well?)
Site administration

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
+/- Neutral

As much as i understand your frustration, there is a simple fix, Restrict IA To Level 3 Personnel only or Select Personnel groups

AND OR

Just... guard them.
Honestly won't help much with Tech Experts spawn being right next door, and Officers being nearby. Only so much you can guard from, and IA has a busy job and low personnel at times. So unless you hire some MTF SGTs or DEA seniors to be guards, but their jobs are busy too. Fair tho.

+support.

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
+Support
It's quite annoying having to bring people back to their cell, this would stop a lot of minging and the code would probably have to be given to
IA Ambassadors & IA Directors
Ethics Committe and O5 council (Assisstants as well?)
Site administration
+support
exactly this, only some cl4's (ambassadors, DoIA, Assistants (maybe), and Site administration) and all cl5's. This would make it so much easier for us.

Reactions: Pupper

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
There's rarely ever an actual reason to open those doors. Having it be CL4 bio instead might also be a valid option.

Also, why is there always some random that nobody has ever heard of calling suggestions "soy" and to just get good whenever somebody suggests a basic minor change that only really causes problems for minges?

Reactions: Pupper

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Joshbond ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We believe adding a codelock will negatively impact Roleplay also the code will be leaked frequently causing it to be changed to much.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.