Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First
Hot -
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 warns, one for base camping one for Fear RP one for headglitching
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Was CO of Army , lead 75th rangers , Colonel on CG, Brig General on CWRP.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I have been on the server for a large amount of time, I have been leading SAS for a long share of that, as someone that became Regimental Command of SAS at the rank of 1st LT I believe I accomplished much, i'm proud to say that personally I believe SAS is one if not the best regiment within NATO. I serve IRL in the British Army and have a large sum of experience leading, taking orders, discipline and tactics. I take priority to make NATO 10x better than USSR, and take pride in improving players within NATO along with offering help with them.
I think I would be the best person to go for High Command for many reasons, a lot of these are as follows.
. Strong Leadership.
. In and out of game experience.
. Well known for my achievements.
. Regiment in strong form.
. Strong knowledge on strategy.
. Active.
. Never quit in wars.
. Harsh and focuses on continuous improvement.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
Colonel - SAS
-
Strengths:
. Leadership. - I have strong leadership capabilities both in and out of the field, knowledge of trainings and how to improve my regiment and those of my respective faction.
. Experience. - I have both in and out of game experience, such as being in the army IRL and serving within an Elite Infantry Regiment, along with being high ranks on numerous Military and Clone Wars RPs.
. Tactics + Strategy. - For wars I'm able to come up with a detailed plan to regain/hold points, I have knowledge of every regiments strength and weaknesses, and have experience leading wars.
. Discipline. - I strive for the best in all areas, I want to perform the best and have the people around me do the same, I hate losing so I strive to counter that with skill from me and others.
. Past achievements. - I have earned multiple high medals along with being proud to run a regiment which others complement on being the best in NATO.
-
Weaknesses:
. Hot-Headed. - I can get hot-headed when things are not going to plan, this falls under how I am a perfectionist and it's something I will strive to work on within the future.
. Over-Protective of Regiment. - I am very protective of SAS, this is due to me having to rework and reform SAS, along with every person in there being a friend of each other and brothers.
. Biased Judgement of Regiment. - Similar to above, I sometimes jump on the defensive of my regiment when it's under attack, again something I will try and work on.

Edited to expand on advice given and to put more detail.

Last edited:

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
+++SUPPORT
honestly best leader that ive ever seen in both sides nato and ussr
im pretty sure that with Fielding leading NATO things will 100% change
i can say much more things about this man but i dont think that its needed honestly its obvious that he would prefectly fit in this position , the only bad thing is losing him as our colonel.
good luck Fielding and NATO ur fucking lucky that this man is applying for HC

Reactions: Chin Ho111111111?

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Positives
  • Activity has been good past month.
  • Understands server mechanics well.
  • Has experience leading others and experience leading wars.
  • Has a good mind for strategy and FOB building.
  • Values roleplay and seriousness to a strong extent.
  • Well-known and respected in the community.

Reservations
  • Due to your in-real life army commitments, I'm not sure how long you'll be here before you get called away for another few months, so whether this will be a long-term role is to be seen.
  • When you get angry, you get angry. This begs the question whether you'll also be able to work alongside those who might have annoyed you, or continue to lead NATO when stuff doesn't go the right way for you.

Verdict

• I'm going to give this a +SUPPORT.

R E X

May 23, 2022
+++Support
big shouty man is a good man , very good leadership and will make anyone under his leadership improve , is also very good at the game

Bread

Apr 27, 2021
Positives
  • Built SAS From the Ground up Since COL Sofics left
  • Implemented New Ideas for The whole of NATO not just SAS to seperate RPer and Actual Pvp players
  • Has a good mindset of what to do and not to do as a high ranking officer
  • Mature and knows what hes doing
  • Good Attitude Knows what questions he should be asking and when to speak in a convosation

Negatives
  • Due to the Current SAS CO Team seems very incompetent without you leading (I'm sorry! ) I feel like it would make SAS go back to what it was back when everything was a mess and everything was just bad with 0 active players

Verdict

• I'm going to give this a -Support Due to my opinions (I'm also sorry).
+ Sry i stole your template Caleb

mortem

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 25, 2022
- SUPPORT

Ive only met mr Fielding a few times but from the convos and run ins i have had to him hes extremely toxic and he doesnt follow the rules at all.

I do not believe he will make a valid or good leader for the NHC team

He is in my opinion not fit for this important and respected role.

Reactions: Merlyn

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- I've seen you be extremely hot headed and overly aggressive during war which I believe would not rub well on new PVTs within NATO or other regiments.
- Recently warned for hitbox abuse. A member of NHC shouldn't be breaking rules so easy to abide by like that.
Obviously I have a biased against you but the points I've given to you come from a neutral standpoint of what I've witnessed from you while playing NATO / What was told to me in the case of the warning

Matt Taylor

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 22, 2021
+SUPPORT
+Great Leader especially in war
+Built up SAS
+Great chemistry with players
+Mature

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
+/- Neutral
- Seen break rules quite often
- Very aggressive from what I've seen

+/- Decent leadership
+/- Haven't had many interactions with you but from what I've seen so far I won't be able to give you a
+Support

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
-/+ Neutral leading towards +Support

With the feedback given Fielding has done a lot better with explaining why he is the best candidate for NHC and has improved upon the explanations of his strengths greatly. In all honesty this shows character to grit the verdicts and remain calm and make the relevant changes! which is a + in my book

I have not had too many interactions with yourself so I cannot make a judgement call on your character but I am sure if you're accepted the NHC team can help iron out any issues they see.

(y)Best of luck Fielding.

Last edited:

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
-SUPPORT
-super toxic

+/- havent had many rp interactions apart from war

+led sas for a long time

I am leaving a minus support because all/most interactions I've had with you have been very toxic and unpleasant therefore I wont be giving you a plus support or a neutral.

Never the less good luck on your application
-skeebiesquid

Mr Wonderfool

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-support
-Extremely weak application
-Lack of effort in application
-Very toxic in game
-Extremely low quality player

In my opinion i think you are far from suitable as a High command member and what they should be.

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
+Support
+Great leader
+active even though he has a life (how does he do it???)
+Mature, doesn't even laugh at clearly funny jokes
+Great RP
+Larger than average wiener

Harry Pot

Civil Gamers Expert
Nov 21, 2021
+Support
+Has been a great COL
+ Excellent leader
+has the right mindset for NHC
+always looks to improve others and well as improving himself
+great activity recently
+overall the kind of person we need in NHC right now

-Negatives
-sad to see you leave sas

Would be good fit for NHC and wish you the best luck in your application

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+/-Neutral

In my experiences with you I haven't really seen you act maturely or nicely enough for you to be a decent high command I am also highly unsure of your leadership skills. I do commend you for your ability to roleplay and act "serious" but I don't see a lot of people enjoying your company and to be in this position you need to have respect from a lot of people and a good name in the community. This application very much lacks in content and effort put into it which doesn't show much interest in the role as much of an interest for a higher rank and higher place in the NATO hierarchy. I don't think we see eye to eye but i think if you improved on how you act in relation to others and try to tone down the toxicity and if you get more experiences to lead I think you would be decent enough for this position. The positives don't outweigh the negatives in my opinion and I hope to get to know you more potentially in the future.

[DM me on Discord if you want to discuss my verdict Kenan#6213]

Best of luck though!

I luv kebabs

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
- Support

Too toxic in my opinion, i was kidnapped and his interrogation went just by calling me a shit sniper, gay, retarded etc. That and that i've not heard a good thing about fielding from people around me who i play with.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
- Support

Application is horrifically undetailed
Toxic
Activity is meh

If this is the type of effort you're putting into an application, how do u expect me to believe you're going to put effort into NHC

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

Hi there Fielding, so I'll be leaving you a neutral as you are quite mature and your activity is quite good. You also display good leadership skills in wars and peacetime. However, you have 3 recent warnings including one issued just today and the two others within the past month. As well as this, your relationship with other regiments isn't that great, and you don't really interact with people outside of SAS from what I've seen except to make requests from them. An example of this is my only proper interactions with you while I was in JAF was when you would join our channel in the middle of wars to tell us to bomb something which you shouldn't be doing and should be instead requesting through comms. Finally, it has been mentioned repeatedly above your application massively that it lacks detail. For these reasons, I will be giving you the verdict stated above.

Best of luck on your application!

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Is dedicated to lead NATO
+Tactical knowledge
+Always wanna help NATO out

I don't wanna sound biased but looking at this post it's clear to say all of them main USSR are giving -Supports on you. How i see from NATO's prespective Fielding is always ready to help others in need in NATO. I don't know what history you had with USSR but it's important as NHC even though they are playing the opposite team you don't need to clown on them. (Even tho there are some NHC/UHC who still does the same)

Status
Not open for further replies.