"Comet" Tiggle's Staff Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Comet"/Shoobinshurt

Jul 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Dallying
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I first joined in July of 2022.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 CSG "Comet" Tiggle [GRD-9]
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Goonie Tiggle
Civilian name: Comet T.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246118958
Discord ID (name#0000): bruh1840
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If yes, link all previous applications: This is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- warns...PNG
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, In around August and September I was a Moderator on the MRP server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- usually 4-5
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator on the SCP server because I have always wanted to be staff on this server and think I'm ready. I try not to minge a lot but most of the time its a misunderstanding. I am quite active on the server, I'm on almost everyday. It seems like most of the time when I don't have school and others do there's only 1-2 staff on and sometimes even none. Some days I will make a sit and it doesn't get accepted for 10-15 minutes when there's 10+ staff on. I have experience as staff and I also have experience of being staff on Civil Networks. This is the only server I play and I would like to help the staff out. It seems like most of the staff usually don't take sits or take a while to take the sits, I would like to change that. I am decently known on the server, I'm friends with most of the staff so I could learn off of them and we could help each other out. I find the server very fun and I find taking sits also very fun. I am more of a staff person than RP person so I will spend most of my time on AOD. I am willing to help out others on the server and assist when needed with the staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I should be chosen over other applicants because I have past experience as staff and also past experience of being staff on Civil Networks. I am active on the server, I play the server a lot more than I probably should. I am well known on the server by most, I have played the server for over a year. I know what I am doing as staff, and up to doing the job. I would like to try something new on Civil Networks, a lot of the time I'm just sitting around doing nothing because I'm in GOC and E-11, and usually on SCPs too. I feel I could benefit the server by me being staff. My goals are to be the best staff I can be, make sure everyone I have sits with outcomes are happy. I would like to be well known as a good person on the server and as a good staff member. Its not very easy for my to get upset or frustrated with people especially in staff sits as I have lots of experience with it.

HOLDING
E-11 CSG

UNGOC CPL
SCP-096 WL
SCP-22415 WL

HELD
CI-B

Kill_Sliick

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 25, 2023
+support get this man in now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @"Comet"/Shoobinshurt,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to reports about you being unprofessional at times. Please try to improve this as if you do become a member of the staff member you represent the server and Civil networks as a whole.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.