Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
Your in-game name: Dale Octian
Your SteamID: QuarianDude
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199223728752/
Date of ban:06/09/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): mrdm, i killed 3 people for valid reasons as a D class, a admin pulled me and told me i had killed 6 people in the last hour, i told him i only killed 3 and to check tab. but he still claimed i did but a hour ago i was a researcher and i was teaching my gf what do to, i also was a scp but was locked in containment so i have no idea how he's claiming a killed 6
Who banned you: Rushi
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: ill just not buy a knife again and just allow people with knifes to run around and kill me and my gf
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: no
Why should you be unbanned: these claims that i killed 6 people are false i only killed 3 for valid reasons
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i dont want to be banned
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i enjoy the server its fun

Last edited:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Use the format for appeals. You may edit your post or make a new thread.

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Hello @QuarianDUde
I am afraid I need a name of the person who banned you , in order to proceed .

Kind regards, Foxatron.​

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @QuarianDUde, as the banning staff i will explain the situation.

Someone made a report about for RDM and i decided to spectate D-Block on what was happening.
While spectating you i noticed that there was nothing between you and other D-Classes and then suddenly i just saw you stabbing a D-Class and then running away, so i pulled you into a sit.

During the sit you told me that you had valid reason to kill him and the other people, but all i saw was you randomly stabbing someone when they had no interactions with you.
And when i checked the logs, you had killed 6 people in total, even though it was earlier which made me believe you were just killing people for no reason so i banned you for MRDM.

1662655972214.png

I hope this clears my reasoning for the ban.

Have a good day,
Rushi

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
i killed stinky Pete because he was going around and threatening people with a knife the 3 latest ones were because 2 wee blasting loud music through their mic and it was annoying the 3rd
one was because he was blocking me from getting to one of the guys blasting music obnoxiously loud @Rushi

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hello @QuarianDUde

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal the ban that was issued to you earlier this week.

After looking at the evidence and Rushi's side of the story , I'm afraid you're going ot have to wait your ban due to the fact that the evidence is against you.

Kind regards,
Foxatron

Status
Not open for further replies.