Accepted Conical Flask holders similar to Beaker Holders

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Either it changes the beaker holders in the chemical lab to add the capability to hold flasks, or it would add a new "structure" (whatever you'd like to call it) that has this functionality.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I know of.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes it easier to produce chemicals that will fly around.

Also would make it easier to organize stuff during chemical production (instead of having 3 different flasks with stuff on the floor, you could use the holder to have it all organized).

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Developer time maybe?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It would make it so much easier to make chemicals that fly around. For example, Anima or Unstable Liquid Reality will fly around, so it's a real pain trying to get a full flask of it (which is what you use to actually store the chemical). The beaker holders are great for making a lot of this (for example, if you're making a lot of one chemical, you can just put it in a large beaker in the beaker holder and it won't fly away). But that just a temporary solution since you actually need to put it in a flask to store it.

EDIT: I didn't even know that there actually ARE beaker holders, which is great! What isn't great though, is that flasks apparently explode if they move too much (such as, whenever you're making anima or other chemicals that move). Therefore, I'd like to suggest a similar static holder for flasks like the beaker holders.

Last edited:

Jesse Phil Fring

Sep 13, 2022
+Support

I beg. (There are conical flask holders but they fucking explode the conical flask if it moves a tiny bit)

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Reactions: Jesse Phil Fring
Status
Not open for further replies.