Dimitri joes joe

Civilian name?
joes joe

What server are you applying for?
UK

Do you have a mic?
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I've held MTF E-11 PVT (private) Im currently holding MTF NU-7 SGT (Sergeant) and currently holding CI-A+ (Alpha Plus)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I'm not aware of the number of warnings or bans I've gotten but I'm deeply sorry for what I've done in the past and how I've acted I regret it when I started playing on this server and didn't know what warnings or bans were and how it would affect me in the future when Im wanting to become for example a consultant I just want you to know that I'm not like the person I was when I played on this server and if you could forgive me. But the recent warns I've gotten was
RDM: the most recent one was when I was warned for RDM because I didn't know you weren't allowed to kill CI as a D-Boy.
RDM: accidentally killing a D class by crossfire
Failrp: I kept picking up a keycard as a D-Boy when I was interrogated the problem was they didn't have me under gunpoint and instantly called admin on me I wouldn't have done it if they had a gun towards me.

Why are you applying for the position of Medical Consultant?
I really enjoy medical and the people in it and it's very enjoyable to help people and give them the care they need in my opinion. The time I've spent in medical as a combat medic was the most fun and I want to guide new people in medical to show them that in medical its really fun when you get to know great people and how it feels to help someone in dire need and to achieve or be with them to reach their goal. Before when I wasn't involved in medical I was mostly involved in NU-7 and when I became an NU-7 Lance Corporal I got a job as the medic, I loved playing medical from then because it was fun helping people in combat or helping those who needed it and I got a lot of my medical skills from. I always felt like medical was a fun place where people can make jokes and have a good time and I would like to assist those consultants to bring a better place for everyone in medical. I've gotten to know most of the people in medical and their all amazing people and would love to make their time in medical a better place.

What makes you suitable for the position of medical consultant?
I would make a good medical consultant because of my experience with making documents and all of their layouts from being a researcher and because I have people around me that can correct my mistakes. I also learned how the department operates as well as any department rules, making me feel confident I would be able to help manage the department as a consultant and teach people about these rules they have to follow when working in the foundation as a medical to ensure everyone knows their duties and follow the facility rules. I've gotten to know the foundation rules and feel confident teaching others. I also know every medical procedures for example EST (Electric Shock Therapy), Fixing fractured bones, Psychiatry, and Medical checkups. I also would be a good commander from the experience. I've spent a lot of time in the facility and feel confident to expand my profession into medical. I've had with NU-7 telling the lower ranking where to go, what to do, and how to act during certain times. Im close friends with CL4 people who can guide me if I became a consultant I want to help to make a fun RP medical-friendly.

What are the responsibilities of the medical consultant in RP?
As a medical Consultant, your duties will affect how the medical will become and you're an important role in these duties you're assigned to do.
-Treating patients and giving them the right care and doing medical procedures when needed these medical procedures can differentiate but you have to give everyone the care they want or should get.
-Hosting medical license tryouts and giving medical licenses to those who've passed
-Mentoring the new members of medical teaching them their duties as medical, the rules they have to follow for example not to go onto airlock, watchtower, or heavy containment zone as a non-combative any only allowed if you're a combat medic. To heal everyone that's needing of it and to revive those who have died.
-To punish those who haven't followed the rules by either scolding them or giving them a job ban and having to write a document about why they got a job ban for a period of time.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice
repairing a fractured bone
1. Someone tells you they have a fractured bone you can assume from 2 things if they're not sprinting most likely they have a fractured leg or they can't switch to their keycard or anything it's most likely they have a fractured arm.
2. To make sure your hypocrisy is right you will make them do an X-Ray to see where the fracture is located if the screen shows the facture being on the right it's actually on the left
3. go near a medical cabinet and type !medic and get an empty beaker, a drug jar, and whatever medicine the bone needs for example calcium.
4. you put the calcium into the empty beaker and make the empty beaker and drug jar touch and it's all ready for the person with the fracture to be healed.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dimitri, as a doctor in the SCP universe, was always fascinated by the strange and unexplainable. He grew up reading paranormal books and being fascinated by strange occurrences in the world.
Dimitri joined a Foundation site as a medical officer after finishing medical school. He became determined to understand and treat anomalous illnesses and injuries
after witnessing firsthand the effects of SCP objects on individuals. Dimitri became well-known for his expertise in anomalous medicine over time, and his consultations were in high demand. He collaborated closely with containment teams to ensure that affected personnel received proper medical care, and his knowledge proved invaluable in containing dangerous SCPs. Dimitri's work frequently put him in danger, but he remained committed to helping those affected by the anomaly. Despite the dangers, he continued to push the boundaries of medical science and contributed significantly to the Foundation's understanding of unusual medical treatments. Dimitri's expertise in anomalous medicine eventually drew the attention of the O5 Council, who hired him as a consultant. Dimitri had more resources as a consultant and was able to make an even greater impact in the field of anomalous medicine. Dimitri is now regarded as one of the world's foremost experts in anomalous medicine by his Foundation colleagues. He is still working tirelessly to better understand and treat the effects. objects on individuals and remains dedicated to his mission of helping those affected by the anomaly.

"Price"

Jul 15, 2022
+support
-see on cm a lot
-good interactions
-good app

(holding) Capitan (holding) Nu7 SGT (holding) CI-A (held) E-11 CSG

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngHello @dimitri joes joe

I am happy to announce that your application for Medical Consultant has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me to set up a time for your training and interview.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"

Status
Not open for further replies.