Dimitri joes joe

6. Civilian name?
joes joe

7. What server are you applying for?
UK

8. Do you have a mic?
Yes

9. List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I'm holding NU-7 im currently an CPL (Corporal) I was an E-11 PVT (Private) and holding CI A+ (Alpha Plus)

10. Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I can't recall all of the warns and bans I've gotten while playing on this server but I can tell you that I deeply apologize for how I've acted before on this server. I was fairly new to Gmod while playing on the server and didn't know how critical warns were.
RDM: the most recent one was when I was warned for RDM because I didn't know you weren't allowed to kill CI as a D-Boy

11. Why are you applying for the position of Medical Consultant?
The reason I've wanted to apply for Medical is that I've found it very interesting and I want to spread and help more people to progress in medicine and hopefully make them achieve their goals in medicine and would like to assist in any troubles were to occur if I was a consultant and in my other experiences of being an NU-7 medical and the amount of time, I've played as a Doctor and a Combat Medic. I also feel that I make medical a fun place where people can relax and get all the help they need and bring jokes and make people smile. And during all the time in Medical and my close Dale Rachets teachings, I've learned a lot about how to be a consultant and learned how to write a document from a close friend named Jessy Soul and with all their teachings I think I'm ready to become a consultant with Dale Rachet.

12. What makes you suitable for the position of medical consultant?
I think I would be suitable for applying as a consultant because of my experience within the medical line and Dale Rachets correcting me all the time on what to do and not to do would make me improve as I work. And've learned how the department operates as well as any department rules, making me feel confident I would be able to help manage the department as a consultant and help new members navigate and work within the department as well as ensure they follow department/facility rules. During my time in the department. I've also learned the medical procedures during the time I've been in the medical department for example Medical Checkups, Electric Shock Therapy, and Psychiatry and I can bring a lot to the table.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Repairing Fractured Bones
1. Locate an X-ray bed and ask the patient to get on the X-ray bed
2. Review the scan provided by the X-ray bed, the bones highlighted in red are fractured
3. Locate a medical cabinet, and use the !medic menu to spawn an empty beaker and drug jar, as well as calcium for the fractured bone
4. Place the calcium into the empty beaker, and bump the beaker and drug jar together to make medicine for the fractured bone
5. Hand the medicine to the patient and ask them to drink it
6. Lay them back down on the X-ray bed, and make sure the fracture has been repaired
7. if unsuccessful, restart the procedure, and double-check you are choosing the right calcium for the fractured bone
Now you have successfully repaired a fractured bone!

What are the responsibilities of the medical consultant in RP?
As a medical consultant, it's your job to keep track of how other medical personnel work and not use their equipment wrongly.
It's your job as a medical consultant to still do procedures on patients, it's your job to keep every patient feeling as safe as possible and give them the best treatment.
It's also your job to guide new people in the department and to feel welcome and to lecture them on how to act in the facility and what to do and not to do during their work. It's best to teach them the department operates, foundation/department rules.
As a consultant, it's also your job to hand out medical licenses and to do daily training for people that to proceed in the medical field.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As a doctor in the SCP universe, Dimitri was always interested in the anomalous and unexplainable. He grew up reading books on the paranormal and was fascinated by the strange occurrences that happened in the world.
After completing medical school, Dimitri joined a Foundation site as a medical officer. There, he witnessed firsthand the effects of SCP objects on individuals and became determined to understand and treat anomalous illnesses and injuries.
Over time, Dimitri became known for his expertise in anomalous medicine, and his consultations were in high demand. He worked closely with containment teams to ensure that affected personnel received the appropriate medical treatment, and his knowledge proved invaluable in containing dangerous SCPs.
Dimitri's work often put him in harm's way, but he remained steadfast in his mission to help those affected by the anomaly. Despite the risks, he continued to push the boundaries of medical science and made significant contributions to the Foundation's understanding of anomalous medical treatments.
Eventually, Dimitri's expertise in anomalous medicine caught the attention of the O5 Council, who offered him a position as a consultant. As a consultant, Dimitri had access to more resources and was able to make an even greater impact in the field of anomalous medicine.
Today, Dimitri is highly respected among his colleagues in the Foundation and is considered one of the foremost experts in anomalous medicine. He continues to work tirelessly to better understand and treat the effects of SCP objects on individuals and remains dedicated to his mission of helping those affected by the anomaly.

Last edited:

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngHello @dimitri joes joe

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel like you are NOT YET READY for the duties of Medical Consultant, if you would like the know the reasons feel free to message me.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"

Reactions: dimitri joes joe

dimitri joes joe

Feb 19, 2023
sweden
View attachment 5970Hello @dimitri joes joe

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel like you are NOT YET READY for the duties of Medical Consultant, if you would like the know the reasons feel free to message me.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"
i would like some more information about why I wasn't accepted if that's fine thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.