Accepted Contract Update

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This suggestion will detail my ideas for some new Weekly and Daily contracts for the server. As of right now, the constant loop of all of the same, repetitive contracts gets dull for players and extremely tedious, leading some people to just ignore the concept itself entirely despite contracts being an important method of progressing your skill tree. This ends up limiting players' enjoyment of the server all because of the current limit of contracts. Now, I understand that not all of these contracts may be implemented or even considered however I hope that my ideas at least begin to propose change to some of the developers or help create ideas for future contracts. Below are my current suggestions for some:

Weekly Challenges
  1. Warehouse Owner : Complete 30 Warehouse missions
  2. Heisenberg : Cook 50 Meth
  3. The Doctor is In : Heal a total of 5,000hp while using the Medic Kit on other players.
  4. Garbage Disposal : Collect 5,000kg of Trash
Daily Challenges
  1. First Rule of Fight Club : While on the Club Fighter job, kill 5 players.
  2. Mayoral Term : Be on the Mayor job for 30 minutes.
  3. I need a medic bag! : Heal a total of 1,000hp while using the Medic Kit on other players.
  4. What's Cookin? : Cook 5 'Good' quality or above items.
  5. Locksmith : Lockpick 15 doors.
  6. Roadman : Mug 10 civilian NPCs around the map.
  7. Weapon Retrieval : Use the weapon checker to strip 15 players of illegal items.
  8. Gang Member : Take part in a Territory capture/invasion as part of an Organisation.
  9. Cave Miner : Mine 30 minerals in the Cave.
  10. Jail Break : Unarrest 5 players.
  11. Kidnapper : Kidnap 5 players (Use the Kidnap Tool).
  12. Welcome Back : Using a defibrillator, revive 10 people.
  13. Weapon Robber : Successfully lockpick the PD Armoury
  14. Lumberjack : Chop down 20 trees.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • More engagement in Contracts.
  • Player enjoyment increases.
  • Underplayed jobs are once more played.
  • Grinding for XP is more encouraged.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • Some points in the list may require development time, however I have tried to keep the list dev-friendly. Some points such as "Mayoral Term" or most of the Weekly contracts should be relatively easier to code than from scratch, considering they mainly will only require changing values from existing daily quests.
  • Balance could need to be considered on some of these contracts ( I mainly wrote them to show the principle to the Content Team rather than write long, thought out balanced contracts.)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Overall, contracts are an incredibly enjoyable part of the game. This suggestion can breathe fresh life into the world of XP Grinding and playing daily to constantly challenge yourself to play new roles that you may have not experienced before. The suggestions I wrote try to show players new experiences, for some people, they may show a new playstyle that they enjoy on the server.

It should be repeated once more, I do not expect all of these contracts to be accepted, however I believe this suggestion may prove to give the Content Team some new ideas for contracts to fiddle around with, and in the end potentially add to the server.

Reactions: CamZin and peedudu

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
+Support

Interesting ideas for contracts, i especially liked the medic one where one's encouraged to provide heals.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Honestly adding more contracts seems a lot better for player engagement as I for one can say I am going numb from counterfeit cash.

• Haha
Reactions: Vox

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

We need more weekly challenges definitely. The ones on there currently just seem incidental or down to luck, would be nice to have some that require work irrespective of other players.

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
+support but i will breakdown

Weekly Challenges

1. Warehouse Owner : Complete 30 Warehouse missions +SUPPORT
  2. Heisenberg : Cook 50 Meth +SUPPORT (CHANGE TO 100)
  3. The Doctor is In : Heal a total of 5,000hp while using the Medic Kit on other players. +SUPPORT
  4. Garbage Disposal : Collect 5,000kg of Trash -NEUTRAL
Daily Challenges

1. First Rule of Fight Club : While on the Club Fighter job, kill 5 players. +SUPPORT
  2. Mayoral Term : Be on the Mayor job for 30 minutes. -SUPPORT (ONLY 1 SLOT)
  3. I need a medic bag! : Heal a total of 1,000hp while using the Medic Kit on other players. +SUPPORT
  4. What's Cookin? : Cook 5 'Good' quality or above items. +-NEUTRAL
  5. Locksmith : Lockpick 15 doors. -SUPPORT
  6. Roadman : Mug 10 civilian NPCs around the map. -SUPPORT (NOT POSSIBLE TO TRACK)
  7. Weapon Retrieval : Use the weapon checker to strip 15 players of illegal items. -SUPPORT (TOO EASY)
  8. Gang Member : Take part in a Territory capture/invasion as part of an Organisation. -SUPPORT (NOT EVERYBODY IS IN A GANG)
  9. Cave Miner : Mine 30 minerals in the Cave. +SUPPORT
  10. Jail Break : Unarrest 5 players. -SUPPORT
  11. Kidnapper : Kidnap 5 players (Use the Kidnap Tool). -SUPPORT
  12. Welcome Back : Using a defibrillator, revive 10 people. +SUPPORT
  13. Weapon Robber : Successfully lockpick the PD Armoury +SUPPORT
  14. Lumberjack : Chop down 20 trees. +SUPPORT

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Jason M.

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

Apologies for the longer wait, I was planning to respond to this sooner but got busy. We have agreed that more contracts like this would be a good addition, we will filter through these and you'll see some of them on the server in the future.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.