Previous Rank (convert if required): MTF E-11 Nine Tailed Fox - Operative

Who demoted you?: Mateo

Date of demotion?: 02/07 I believe. I was banned for 3 days before

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

What is the case against you?: Being disrespectful to others

Is this true?: false

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes

What is your side of the story?: Basically I had a private tryout as e-11 I passed it after that. I was going to the heavy standing there trying to get promoted for 2 days also being in teamspeak active containing SCPs the Usual stuff e-11 do. After the 3 days ban I came back to the server and I was blacklisted from e-11. So I made some sits and talked with Mateo he said I was going to a tryout and the people told me to leave that's true but I was also a security officer training in the kill house I never heard someone saying leave the area I was constantly training in the kill house after a while I left the kill house. In the time I was an e-11 I was never Disrespectful towards anyone I was making jokes that's everything but I wasn't indirectly disrespectful to anyone I just did my job. My theory is that the 3 days ban affected it that's why they blacklisted me. Why should you return / what will you change?: I wanna return because I believe I'm useful and I haven't done any bad actions. I will try to hear better I promise that. And if i hurt anyone I apologize for every action I will be more careful.

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Demotion appeals are only for Staff/GMs, if you want to appeal your MTF demotion, you must speak to a higher up?

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Demotion Appeals are for Staff/GM's, MTF should be appealed to the respective commander, This thread will be closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.