Denied Cooldown on ADB'd SCP's

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Businessman"

Jan 11, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It will add a cooldown on the ADB'd SCPs. Players will not be able to change to that SCP for some time. (Somewhere around 10-30 mins)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I searched the forum but couldn't find any. I don't think it's been suggested before.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes sense if it was real, Gives ADB the right power it needs.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Although rarely there might be less SCP gameplay.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because it makes sense. Im not very smart and couldn't find too many reasons but it makes sense.

Joris "Brexit" Bohnson

Sep 10, 2023
+Support

There is basically no consequence for SCPs who get ADBed, which basically leaves them with very little fear of something which they should be actively trying to avoid at all costs.

The only change I would see fit to add was to not have that cooldown in place for Surface SCPs

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

nah, imagine you wanna hop on 8837 and you can't because someone got ADB'd and you lose a breach queue slot

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
That is why it's only 10 minutes. And even then it could work as a 10 min job ban
Mhm, I think a job ban similar to when you die on D-class scout/brute. When you get ADB would be interesting.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
They should just have that for whenever you get RCed as a breached scp, to stop people from sitting on the same SCP all day
True, that's a good idea.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-Support with prejudice
No thanks, I don't want to be punished for getting to the surface only to be ganked by GOC and then kicked out of the SCP. I wouldn't mind minor consequences for being (re)captured by any faction, but if that's the case, then I also want better rewards for achieving a goal (escaping/causing a code black). Why have the stick without the carrot? In any case, this punishment is too much.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @SaulBetterman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

After discussing this suggestion, we concluded that the cooldown wouldn't be a nice touch to add for the players that would like to continue playing an SCP after being recontained. We also decided that this wouldn't be a necessary thing to implement.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.