For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1 year 4 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): "cooops"
Civilian name: "coops"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1712409092085.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-

-ethics committee assistant [held]
-Gensec security Captain [held]
-CI Beta [held]
MTF-NU7- Corporal [held]
MTF-E-11-LCPL [held]
Senior Agent [holding]
Goc-SPEC [held]
Scp-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- all warnings expired and 2 bans cant remember what the bans were as it was 11 months ago
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

- i feel like i am suited to play as Scp-22415 as i take a enjoyment in playing as non breaching Scps. As i like helping around the site as those such as 999 and 2295 and i would love to assist more people with this new Scp.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behaviour of 22415 is peaceful and assist foundation personnel around the site by protecting them and healing them and repeling scps coming to foundation personnel
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researchers
because they are non-combative and could get killed as they have nothing to defend themselves with i would lead them away from the gun shots then tend to there injuries

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would not repel 076 As that could put the researchers life in risk and by not repeling 076 it gives the researcher time to escape.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would not help the D-class as he is escaping Gensec and being hostile and 22415 is to only aid non hostile people

Last edited:

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @coops
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.