Civilian name: Danny H

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147336991
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I did not receive any kicks/bans/warnings

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was staff in a small community not too many members though around 99-101 members it was a random sandbox server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I was in a WWI WWII RP community, and in a Star Trek RP community I've also been in other roleplay communities in other games like in Roblox.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5-4 (Except on friday/saturday)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I see a lack of mods every time I play and people get stuck or RDM or need restocking of vehicles and helicopters and I want to be the solution to that problem since I can be active at times most other mods cant, I also want to be a mod for the server since its obviously under-staffed and you can see it every time you play. This game has made me laugh a lot and have fun even in the short time I was here, I met some incredible and funny people and I want to help people like them and help make this server stay alive since currently? Its the best thing currently going on in my life and I wont stop playing unless I absolutely have to.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As mentioned previously I think I'll be more active than other mods due to my time zone. I'll will get to every sit that is called and try to aid the best I can. I know how to use the commands as I was previously staff in another community, I have fair judgement and I wont discriminate against others Im just not that kind of person.

Additional Comments: I will try to get myself known further in the community and I really hope you consider approving of my application since I want to help with the current under-staffing. If you wanna know more about me here's my discord:

Corenex#6290

Edit-1: I added more detail to the app and fixed some spelling mistakes.

Last edited:

PrincessRem Rem

May 24, 2021
Neutral
I have not had any interaction with you so I dont know how much rule knowledge you have on the server

Corenex

Jul 1, 2022
Israel
Neutral
I have not had any interaction with you so I dont know how much rule knowledge you have on the server
I have read the staff handbook and rules fully before applying. While I won't remember some of what I read I shall do it again when I have spare time.

PrincessRem Rem

May 24, 2021
I have read the staff handbook and rules fully before applying. While I won't remember some of what I read I shall do it again when I have spare time.
Ok well with that I’m more willing to give you a +support then. As long as u stay with that that is

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=/-Neutral

-Activity time is low
=Not sure on rule knowledge
=Not sure on maturity

Sadly, I cannot give a support to your Moderator application due to the lack of interactions and lack of familiarity with you within our discord/teamspeak. My advice would be to interact more with the community and if so feel free to reach out to me as this is not a final verdict.

Best regards,

Dmitri

Corenex

Jul 1, 2022
Israel
=/-Neutral

-Activity time is low
=Not sure on rule knowledge
=Not sure on maturity

Sadly, I cannot give a support to your Moderator application due to the lack of interactions and lack of familiarity with you within our discord/teamspeak. My advice would be to interact more with the community and if so feel free to reach out to me as this is not a final verdict.

Best regards,

Dmitri
I mainly speak in SOTF discord and on teams peak I don't have that many perms but I will try to reach out to more people in the discord and discussion forums, thank you for the comment!

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-/+ Neutral

I have not had many sits/RP confrontations with you so i will leave a Neutral Leaning to a minor +Support

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
-/+ Support

No interactions
sometimes you make some questionable comments in ooc

good luck

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support

Same reason what conner stated. Its unacceptable to put something hatefull like that while having an app you know that you are applying for an rank where you represent the server with so you shouldn't be saying that in OOC against an respected member of the community

Corenex

Jul 1, 2022
Israel
-Support

Same reason what conner stated. Its unacceptable to put something hatefull like that while having an app you know that you are applying for an rank where you represent the server with so you shouldn't be saying that in OOC against an respected member of the community
It was a joke...

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
It was a joke...
Even if its an joke or not. Its still counts as toxictiy lost people on the server have had warnings or even servere bans cause of it. So you "joking" about it is no excuse that it is okay to call someone gay for no reason. This is just an bad look for the community but here fore still good luck with your app

Corenex

Jul 1, 2022
Israel
Even if its an joke or not. Its still counts as toxictiy lost people on the server have had warnings or even servere bans cause of it. So you "joking" about it is no excuse that it is okay to call someone gay for no reason. This is just an bad look for the community but here fore still good luck with your app
The image lacks all context, I could explain but I won't just ramble on unless you want to hear about it

Last edited:

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Corenex,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.
Unfortunately, we do not see you fit for staff team at this time,
you do in fact have the minimum requirements, but barely.
The opinion of the community seems mixed.

Get better known by the community for the right reasons

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.