Corvus Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

♤Ghosty♤

Jan 15, 2022
Your in-game name: Corvus "Solence" Avaritia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519673321
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198999612371/
Date of ban: 27.02/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Pan
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
1.1 Don’t RDM - You need a valid RP reason to kill someone. Reasons for shooting/attacking someone are (I guess that could not find MRDM)
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I was stupid i know and i also know that i may happen again and i would happly take a ban for it once more if it's needed
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have 2 warns form RDM but this is my first ban
Why should you be unbanned: I don't need to be unbanned you could reduce it or just keep it i would be happy atleast with a response
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If you can just like watch me or anything idk tbh i play with staff so they can like ensure i guess
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Just want to get back to my friends on the server to have fun

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Hi ♤Ghosty♤,

So I brought you to a sit because you needed a refund of a freedom, I check logs to see you and another CI member having a nice war between each other I did hear you both out about why you were doing it however the excuse you both used as to why you were killing each other was just invalid and because of that you and the other CI were banned for MRDM.

You will be refunded the freedom you lost when you have been unbanned.

evidence of the refund

Last edited:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi ♤Ghosty♤,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In this situation, I understand you were just wanting to have fun with your friends. Although, rules are rules and you did in fact commit MassRDM. This situation was kept between you and your friend, therefore I will reduce your ban to 1 week due to it being more of a repeated offense of RDM between you two.

Upon your return, I expect to see good behaviour, and to not repeat this situation again. For your FreedomSR, you will be refunded when your ban time is up. Please call a sit, and inform the moderator of this appeal.

You will have your ban reduced to 1 week. Your ban will expire on the 06/03/2022​

Status
Not open for further replies.