List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF O1 CSG (held)
-Nu7 SPC (Held)
-CI Delta (Held)

-Nu7 CPL (Holding)
I know not included but I also have Ethics assistant and captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Two kicks for being afk and no warns or bans

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I am applying for executive researcher because I wish to assist in the development and growth of the research department, I am very interested in allowing for more creative testing to take place and possibly slightly risky testing happening. I also like to see new researchers learn and progress within the department since it helps everyone, additionally if I have the executive researcher role I will be able to interact with the newer players in the form of Jr researchers and teach them correctly rather then them just winging things and hoping its right. So to summarise I want to help the newer players and help with the growth of a department that I personally enjoy.

Additionally, I also enjoy the RP that happens with the different departments, what I mean by this is as a executive researcher I will work with D Class,GENSEC,E11 and Ethics which allows for a more wide range of RP and keeps things fresh and interesting. Additionally I would like to use this opportunity to speak to more people and create more potential friends within the research department.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe I am suitable for executive Researcher for a few reasons, these are as follows:

I have been told I am producing documents that are high above the standards and I am having people personally come over and tell me this. What this means is I am clearly skilled enough to do the document part of the job and demonstrate to people that skill when it is needed. I am also able to produce interesting tests for these documents and keep things fresh in the department as to keep people entertained.

My second reason for believing I am a suitable candidate for Executive Researcher is my leadership skills, I hold two positions where I am having to lead and deal with problems within my own ranks, what this means is I am able to deal with issues within the department swiftly and effectivity. Additionally this skill allows me to deal with things without getting annoyed or allowing personal bias to interfere which I believe is important no matter what position you hold.

My third reason that I believe I am suitable for this position is that I enjoy doing documents and the side of things that can sometimes be seen as boring, what this means is I will do the takes properly and I wont rush the slow parts just so I can do the "fun" side of things and leave the other in pieces.

My fourth reason is I am very polite and friendly when talking to people this means I am seem as approachable which will allow for people to actually ask for help rather then being scared or thinking it would annoy someone if they do. This is particularly important I believe since it is better to be loved not feared.

My fifth reason is I have already helped other lower ranking researchers with !:! sessions and I am beginning to do lectures, this shows I am capable of doing the needed responsibilities of a executive despite not being the rank itself.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- In total I believe it is around 20-21 at the minute although it could be more, I am going lower rather then higher as not to lie. A document can be excellent from the following factors:

A very detailed Aims Method and conclusion with a very creative test and a practical use for the information gathered where it could be RP out still has to be minimal of 4 pages.

Personally, the way I structure my documents is a lot of detail and organisation combined with good spelling and grammar allows for it be a excellent normally each document is quite long as well.

If I would be grading a document and trying to decide if a document is excellent or not I would look at the following key criteria

A detailed aims Methods Findings and possibly additional parts added such as Risk Assessment or Possible outcomes or Predicted outcomes as I believe this shows extra effort was put in to fully highlight each aspect of the test.

Excellent grammar and spelling with little to no mistakes, this is quite obvious really, a lack of grammar and spelling could either indicate the document being rushed or the person themselves not caring to do it, however I do understand some people struggle with this so this could be on a case to case basis

The document would be a minimal of 4 pages as this is the lowest that I believe a document can be detailed with one page for aims, 2 for methods and one for findings.

Proof of the test happening and even if it goes badly they still document as RP comes first on the server.

A possible use for the outcome of the test for example Creating new weapons for MTF to use in the containment of a SCP.

Combined I believe this can make a document excellent.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the Executive Researcher are quite extensive when properly looked into for example some of them are:

Mentoring new Jr Researchers and helping older researchers progress further and do interesting and helpful tests for the Foundation and the research department. The Mentoring could range anywhere from a group lecture all the way to 1:1 mentoring sessions to help the person, whatever is needed the executive will do their best to help with.

Managing or Co managing a division, I understand not every executive does this but I know quite a few do, this could mean leading tests on specific SCPs to holding meetings to discuss topics or even creating documents for the divisions. It is like a small sub department with them as a Director of it, this means it can be quite extensive work that needs to be done in regards to it.

When an event happens, executives should ideally be there to allow the RP to run smoother and to come up with creative tests that could happen during the event to keep it interesting and fun. These responsibility could be a small interview to a multi day research study on a major event SCP or POI an example of this was the hole SCP a couple of weeks ago.

Executives are also needed to discipline people within the department if it is needed this could range from a verbal warning to a ban from the job or anything in between this is particularly important as it could make or break how the rest of the Site sees the Research Department and must be taken seriously.

Holding Lectures is another important task with it being crucial to have training available for Jr Researchers and normal researchers but also to keep the department as a whole updated on the CoE and CoC in case anything changes and they are not aware. Additionally, it is important to allow people to ask questions and to meet up to exchange research and information on SCPs.

These are just some of the many tasks and responsibilities that executive researchers are needed to do within their time on the site

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------Clearance Level 4---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Decrypting--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Foundation Member Information | ID Number 24241-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: [REDACTED] "Cosmic"
Date of Birth: 19th February 1995
Place of origin: United Kingdom, England

Information Regarding "Cosmic"

[REDACTED] was first noticed in a lab in London which was focusing on finding a cure for a newly found illness this was later found out to be SCP[REDACTED]. After his skills here we noticed he was retrieved and recruited on the 30th September [REDACTED]. He was taken to Site 65 where he began as a Jr Researcher although from the beginning his higher ups noticed something. His work was far above average and before long he was a Sr Researcher working with a division called BIO-2.

Notes from "Executive Researcher [REDACTED]"

Something is strange with Dr Cosmic, no one knows what his upbringing was like. If you ask him about it even he doesn't know he claims he cant remember. He can recite facts and information like no one else but lacks... being human.

Edits made: More excellent documents, no longer O1 instead Nu7

Last edited:

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
+++Support

-
Well made application
-Understands the role of an executive
-Very Active Onsite
-Amazing interactions
-Consistently producing excellent documents

From the amount of times ive spoken to you and read your documents i can confidently say that you would be beneficial to the department as an executive researcher.

Executive Researcher
SCP-096 Whitelist

2929.jpg

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
You are very active and you have experience as clearance 4 personnel. Your application is also detailed and you have shown in the past that you are able to conduct very successful tests

Deleted member 2482

Neutral

Sonns I believe you have a lot going for you, you are mature and already have some rather handpicked positions showing you are more then capable, of conducting yourself. I still have yet to see you once on the research team or on any other team for the matter of fact, I know you are a captain and I saw you only once conducting a HW tryout, to be short your activity is very lacking and I have a feeling if you would get this whitelist it would be the same situation as your captian whitelist, active at first but would abandon it. Overall I do feel you are somewhat capable at your job but we dont need another inactive researcher, in my eyes prove you are dedicated to research before applying for the position

Agatha

Jul 25, 2022
HK
++ Good application, good at the research job (Just look at that excellent document count!!)
BUT
= Already juggling a lot of roles and doubts of activity

-- A minor personal interaction I had with you

It was when you were having a "betrayed by the Foundation" character arc as a researcher then proceeded to start info-leaking in open comms. Now, I personally have no problem whatsoever with these in character goofs, it's cool. HOWEVER, when the Foundation people (me included) started actually playing along with your little info-leak incident and trying to find the leaker, the lil' negative impression occurred.

I vividly remember coming across you in Checkpoint C, I proceeded to call in comms but then you, straight to my face, said "You don't know my name", while I was also a researcher (I think I was a Senior Researcher at the time, could already be Exec, dont exactly remember). You basically
threatened me that I was metagaming or whatever because apparently I "never talked to you before" in character so I couldn't POSSIBLY know another researcher in the department of similar standing. But of course, you being a server staff member and me just simply not wanting to cause a fuss, just declared "void" and you went on with your info-leaking merry way. Honestly, I was quite pissed about that, it just didn't really make much sense. If you were a CI Deepcover, I get that, its gameplay reasons, but you were just one of the fellow Foundation researchers.

So yea, this interaction just stuck with me, to this day.
Hopefully if you do become an executive you won't be an absolute hassle to coexist with. Though, since everyone goes by their personal experiences when giving out these comments, judging from my own personal experiences, I think you will probably have quite an ambivalent relationship with the other executives.
Your Nigel Farage pfp is also very easy to remember, hence I remember this whole thing from a handful of weeks ago.

Oh well, good luck regardless!

Last edited:

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
++ Good application, good at the research job (Just look at that excellent document count!!)
BUT
= Already juggling a lot of roles and doubts of activity

-- A minor personal interaction I had with you

It was when you were having a "betrayed by the Foundation" character arc as a researcher then proceeded to start info-leaking in open comms. Now, I personally have no problem whatsoever with these in character goofs, it's cool. HOWEVER, when the Foundation people (me included) started actually playing along with your little info-leak incident and trying to find the leaker, the lil' negative impression occurred.

I vividly remember coming across you in Checkpoint C, I proceeded to call in comms but then you, straight to my face, said "You don't know my name", while I was also a researcher (I think I was a Senior Researcher at the time, could already be Exec, dont exactly remember). You basically
threatened me that I was metagaming or whatever because apparently I "never talked to you before" in character so I couldn't POSSIBLY know another researcher in the department of similar standing. But of course, you being a server staff member and me just simply not wanting to cause a fuss, just declared "void" and you went on with your info-leaking merry way. Honestly, I was quite pissed about that, it just didn't really make much sense. If you were a CI Deepcover, I get that, its gameplay reasons, but you were just one of the fellow Foundation researchers.

So yea, this interaction just stuck with me, to this day.
Hopefully if you do become an executive you won't be an absolute hassle to coexist with. Though, since everyone goes by their personal experiences when giving out these comments, judging from my own personal experiences, I think you will probably have quite an ambivalent relationship with the other executives.
Your Nigel Farage pfp is also very easy to remember, hence I remember this whole thing from a handful of weeks ago.

Oh well, good luck regardless!
When it came to the info leaking arc thing, if you wanted to argue it, it would have been fine since tbf it could have gone either way. Additionally, when it comes to the activity doubts I currently have 3 days 5 hours on Vtime so I do not believe those doubts are valid as I am on near enough every day.
The IA incident was a bit of a dick move I will admit and for that I apologise sincerely, I did it partly because one I didn't want to get a 60 min sentence for treason lol. And partly because I wanted to continue the RP. However I apologise if my actions annoyed you in some way and since then I have changed for the better.

Reactions: Agatha

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

Amazing detail in application
A lot of experience
Very active

GL ?

Reactions: Cosmic

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Good Interactions
+Really Good Application

-Keeps saying Otters are bad

Hey Cosmic! Good luck on your application, just a reminder that Otters are super cool xoxo

Reactions: Cosmic

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
I can fully support cosmics bid to become executive, as he is capable, dedicated and experienced with research,

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
+ Support
| Amazing Application |

| Understands what it Means to be an Executive |

| Great Experiments |

| Very Professional |

| Great Interactions |
+/- Has only recently just started playing the research role again and although during the time you have been on you have been very active, I have a feeling that you may still need to adapt a bit more to the Department.
Cosmic is an amazing and trustworthy researcher. I can always rely on him to perform tasks and major experiments within the facility.

Ever since he has came back to the research role he has proven himself worthy of the Executive position. With his high standards and amazing personality he deserves the position.

Cosmic also has experience in another major role. Ethics Assistant. As an Assistant I never really interacted with Cosmic much unfortunately, however that doesn't change the fact that he was trusted enough to hold such a position.

The only downside to Cosmic is that he has only recently came back to the research role. I believe there is still a lot of things for him to learn. However, I have chosen to not let that effect the support I've gave to him as he has most definitely proven himself a lot. I hope he gets the position, he would be a very useful asset towards the research team.
| Dr. Alec Bennett | [Cog-3 Lead] & Nu-7 LCPL |

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
+SUPPORT
Great guy

Always helping people out
Never had a issue with him
Plenty of pleasant interactions : )

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
+ Support
+ Excellent application
+ Good interactions
+ A FUCK TON of Excellent Documents

+ Good reputation among other members of Executive Team
+/- I have not seen you that much recently, however I have been on LOA so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
Just so people know if you dont see me for the next 2 days I am in Scotland but will be active as normal after that.

Uncle Big T

Apr 16, 2022
+ Support
+ Excellent application
+ EXCELLENT interactions

+ A FUCK TON of Excellent Documents with a ridiculous amount of paragraphs in them
+ Good reputation among other members of this facility
+ and a good friend

also is stinky ethics assistant

Overall I can't think of any possible issues this man could have and would be an excellent asset to this facility

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+Support
+Great application
+Loads of hih grade documents
+Has held High level MTF Roles and Cl4 roles

=Have had few interactions

Status
Not open for further replies.