Accepted Create New Rule Clarifications

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Uses the staff rulings to clarify multiple things, I could write a large number of separate suggestions but these can be partially accepted anyways. Rule clarifications on unwritten rules and their validity such as a SAM radar being inside a hangar / building and a limit of 3 KWKs on a FOB need to be set in stone. Armoured vehicles and what is considered an armoured vehicle should also be written as I've watched it go from the Oshkosh isn't an armoured vehicle stated by one admin to it is stated by another a few months later to it isn't stated by another a few months later.

Second and possibly more controversial section is write in an appropriate section of rulings to help deal with WAC glitches. These will simplify the sits and give staff a clear guideline to follow. My proposal is to have wac glitch restocks function in a similar way to despawns. If the heli visibly has a wac glitch in combat and just goes in the ground without dying to the enemy heli then it is restocked. Any other cases are non restockable to keep it simple with delivering a verdict.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Will help put an end to the unwritten rules with KWKs and avoid issues surrounding it. Also will get much better use out of the staff rulings section.
Create better guidance on staff to deal with issues as they no longer have to go find an SL to receive potentially contradicting verdicts.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
WAC Glitch may lead to more helis being restocked and could be seen as slightly complicated to some but that's all I can really identify. The suggestion does not outline what these limits should be for things such as kwk numbers and armoured vehicles so does not seem very controversial to me.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I feel I largely argued the case of why it should be above, as staff will not rely on unwritten rules and will be able to be more confident and sure of what they are enforcing in sits. WAC Glitches can be easier to restock and lead to QoL increases for air regiments especially with what could be considered recent nerfs.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

STS LTCOL New York

Oct 17, 2022
Scotland
+Support
I've often encountered these rules that aren't actually in text anywhere but everyone seems to know them except me, can be very annoying and I don't think it would take much work to sort out.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Jimothy, Your suggestion has been accepted. This sheet is currently a work in progress and is being improved as often as possible. Hopefully needed clarifications will be made soon​

Status
Not open for further replies.