Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Stanners5432123
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 20h 33m (08/06/2022 @13:44)
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): MPK SGT Envy [S-115-ET]
USSR name (regiment and rank): Infantry PVT Critical
Civilian name: N/a
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:465806201
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application for this community
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning on my first day (less then 12 hours) for base camping during a war after watching a USSR stand with his helicopter and walk around every now and again
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do in a fair few diffrent communities.
My experience is in IMP RP where I have been moderator, senior mod, Jnr Admin, Acting staff manager, Tmod
CWRP - Head admin, Mod, Snr Mod, Admin
Unturned - General manager (Staff, server, community)
Police RP - Tmod, Staff manager
I have also been requested to become server manager, staff manager and staff on a few servers which I have turned down.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do in a few diffrent types of server/games. That game being an unturned server I was general manager of (manager of server, staff and community)
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At least 3-4 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator on your server so I can assist players with issues that they may not be able to deal with in character. Further more I enjoy being staff and dealing with staff sits, making sure people understand others are there to help and listen to them. People want to be heard, they like to get their point across from what I have observed and I would like to continue that.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Nothing makes me "special", like I have experience, on diffrent servers with how diffrent people react. Who means what they say, who is trying to hide the truth and who just wants to mess about and ruin people's days. I have experience dealing consequences to those deserving of them as quickly and fairly as possible.

I am not exactly special I just have a strong level of experience that has allowed me to move through ranks on other servers fairly quickly.

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support Now a =Neutral

=Unsure on Activity nor Maturity
=Unsure on Rule Knowledge

-Application seems rushed since the first two questions were not properly done.
+Heard feedback and remedied his application.

Hello Envy, due to the reasons stated above, I am unable to provide your moderator application of my support in this time. I thoroughly suggest looking through the application and making sure to put detail where needed as this shows us of your self dedication in the long run.

Hello Envy, I would like to thank you for the changes and remedies to your application, as much as I can say about the thought of progress, I cannot give a support based on lack of proper interactions. Any-who best of luck!

Kind Regards,

Dmitri

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support

I have had many good interactions with you inside and outside of sits you are very well mannered understand discipline understand many of the rules to a good extent I hope you do well on your staff app and good luck and i hope you have a very good time even if you do not get this i hope you try again next time because i do see you being an amazing member to the staff team

-Anakin Skywalker

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
-Support

=Unsure on Activity nor Maturity
=Unsure on Rule Knowledge

-Application seems rushed since the first two questions were not properly done.

Hello Envy, due to the reasons stated above, I am unable to provide your moderator application of my support in this time. I thoroughly suggest looking through the application and making sure to put detail where needed as this shows us of your self dedication in the long run.

Kind Regards,

Dmitri
Fixed. Completely my bad, brain is just a bit fried from exams

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
+Support

+Previous staff experience
+Mature
+Active

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-Some questions lack quick a bit of detail like the previous staff experience one and you could improve your formatting for the questions with the - (but that's just me nitpicking on the last point)

For the reasons above Critical, I have gone with a +support verdict. From our time together on another MRP server I can say that you are a very nice guy and you are very motivated, especially when you were a part of the staff team alongside me and you always wanted to help out.

Best of luck,
luaes

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
+Huge support

+active

+good RP

I've had multiple good experiences with envy, I honestly believe he will be an excellent addition to the staff team. Good luck.
-David

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
+Support

+Previous staff experience
+Mature
+Active

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-Some questions lack quick a bit of detail like the previous staff experience one and you could improve your formatting for the questions with the - (but that's just me nitpicking on the last point)

For the reasons above Critical, I have gone with a +support verdict. From our time together on another MRP server I can say that you are a very nice guy and you are very motivated, especially when you were a part of the staff team alongside me and you always wanted to help out.

Best of luck,
luaes
Updated past experiences. I read the part staying "Limit to 4-5 sentences" but I couldn't get all points down properly in that so apologies for lack of detail, I felt I should try stick to application guidelines :)

Damon Smith

Apr 24, 2022
+Support

+/-rule knowledge
+Mature
+Active

-Low time played

I play alot with u and for that reason i know u are a mature person and u can give a good help on staff.
Rule Knowledge after the issue in Roleplay i had to have a chat with u and assist you in checking rules and explaing some of them and i notice you undestrand them better now and because off that i will change to a +/- to turn to +, continue the good efford to become a better member and possible future staff.

Last edited:

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Positives
  • Seems to have a decent chunk of experience.
  • Has good motivations to join staff.
  • Have seen on the server a fair few times recently.

Reservations
  • A tad bit young so I'm unsure on maturity.
  • Application does seem a bit rushed.
  • Not a lot of playtime.

Verdict
  • I'll give you a +SUPPORT. Your application isn't the best in terms of effort but we can always use new staff who are passionate and want to help the server out.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

Updating my verdict as going off some interactions, you are friendly and you are active. However, I believe your rule knowledge is seemingly quite poor and your maturity is highly questionable as just today you have been demoted in MPK for giving the NWO multiple vehicles knowingly, which is FailRP. For these reasons, I will be updating my verdict to a -Support.
Best of luck on your application.

Last edited:

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021

Neutral

I haven't had enough interactions with you to make a verdict.

Good luck!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

Updating my verdict as going off some interactions, you are friendly and you are active. However, I believe your rule knowledge is seemingly quite poor and your maturity is highly questionable as just today you have been demoted in MPK for giving the NWO multiple vehicles knowingly, which is FailRP. For these reasons, I will be updating my verdict to a -Support.
Verdict updated.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

-Support

I understand that part about rule knowledge, I have gone over them with Damon to make sure I understand them more (which I do now).
As for maturity I got demoted for a fairly large mistake which I realised was wrong soon after. Not because I am immature and I didn't complain to anyone about it.
For further reference it was only one vehicle and it was with good intent, hard to explain on forms but I will happily explain on discord @Critical#8418.

Thank you for your feedback though :)

Damon Smith

Apr 24, 2022
+Support

+/-rule knowledge
+Mature
+Active

-Low time played

I play alot with u and for that reason i know u are a mature person and u can give a good help on staff.
Rule Knowledge after the issue in Roleplay i had to have a chat with u and assist you in checking rules and explaing some of them and i notice u undestrand them better now and because off that i will change to a +/- to turn to +, continue the good efford to become a better member and possible future staff.
Verdict updated.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Envy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.