Crule's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crule

Jan 27, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): c_pt_blackadder
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 Days and 6 hours
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP SSGT Crule
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR PRV Blackadder
Civilian name: Adder
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198981355175
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:Yes this is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nah i dont think i have
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i was a admin in a big scum server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i have been in many scum and gta rps aswell as this one on gmod
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-6+ in the evening's
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: After being on this server for a while now im hooked! Its got such a nice community and I would love to help keep the fun happy place that it is, and after my previous exp with being admin i would love to help manage and develop this server!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that I would be able to help with faster sit response time's as I know that's a problem at the minute, I think I am different from my fellow candidates because I'm quite experienced with moderating large servers and I am also quite hard to annoy but I am strict when I need to be. I am determined to make this server a even better place.

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
+support
+mature
+knows rules quite well

-Can take some stuff to far sometimes

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+support
-mature
-nice person
-seems to know he stuff

best of luck

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Crule, I don't have any interactions with you so I cannot give any verdict based off that, but I see that you only have 2d playtime, which is quite low. Because of this I will have to give a neutral.

Best of luck.

Crule

Jan 27, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): c_pt_blackadder
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 Days and 6 hours
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP SSGT Crule
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR PRV Blackadder
Civilian name: Adder
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198981355175
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:Yes this is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nah i dont think i have
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i was a admin in a big scum server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i have been in many scum and gta rps aswell as this one on gmod
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-6+ in the evening's
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: After being on this server for a while now im hooked! Its got such a nice community and I would love to help keep the fun happy place that it is, and after my previous exp with being admin i would love to help manage and develop this server!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that I would be able to help with faster sit response time's as I know that's a problem at the minute, I think I am different from my fellow candidates because I'm quite experienced with moderating large servers and I am also quite hard to annoy but I am strict when I need to be. I am determined to make this server a even better place.
Btw My playtime is now 3 days and rising.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Crule,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.