Cuddles mod application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):JellyTonne
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 weeks and 3'n a half days, or 1,523,320 seconds according to the progess on my "1 month achivement"
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Cuddles
Chaos name (include your rank): None
Civilian name: Shady Cuddles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72163619
Discord ID (name#0000): RoxieCat2003#2557
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: for staff this is my first application yes, for the SCP RP: 096, medical consultant and science exec are my only applications from what i remember
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
one: fail RP, this was due to a misscommunication amoungst staff, one member of staff telling me i was allowed to aid D-class in escape whilst playing a MC&D.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: with 9.3k hours in gmod i have a large amount of staff experiance in other servers, primarily being : Warhammer 40k, haloRP, dark RP and prop hunt
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes, a large amount of the content i play within gmod is RP based or serious RP based.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 1-3 minimum depending on the night.

i work monday-thursday 6AM-4:30 PM and go to bed around 7-8PM, along with other social things after work this tends to leave me a mixed bag of time im capable of playing, all though during friday-sunday im capable of playing for most of the day if other plans havent been made irl
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i want to become a moderator on the server because ive seen a few times where there have been up to 50 people online but no staff online to aid, i want to help with this and in general help with some confusion on anyway server questions in general, as i often see new players extremely overwhelmed and confused by the amount of content and what to do within the server
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i belive i would be a good fit to help with the server and become a mod because i think i have a decent amount of experiance in most areas of the server and what to do, this means id be able to help people with a large scope of questions and issues.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+ Support

- Good intentions

- Mature

- Active

- Very friendly

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
To get total time, you can go into F4 > Achievements > Check progress on the One Year achievement

+support
- Good interactions
- Great and mature roleplayer
- Very active on the server
- Very friendly

luka

Apr 18, 2022
+support
Very friendly and very active during early hours when there's rarely staff online

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support

+ Great interactions
+ Age / maturity
+ Active / playtime (For accurate playtime you can take the time from the one year/month achievements)
+ Decent application
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience

@RoxieCat2003
-Saucy

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
+ Support

+ Great interactions
+ Age / maturity
+ Active / playtime (For accurate playtime you can take the time from the one year/month achievements)
+ Decent application
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience

@RoxieCat2003
-Saucy
much appriciated, i was able to google seconds to days, a total of 1,523,320 seconds equals to 17.7 days total playtime in server, so 2 weeks and 3'n a half days, im leaving this reply to say im updating this on the application, so the comments aint confusing to anyone whos seen the updated post

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
I will still never understand people who -support based on Not interacting with someone instead of neutral...

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Mature
- Active

- Nothing but good interactions
- Very helpful
- Best of luck , Tarz.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Cuddles, today I will be giving you a <+ Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • Great interactions +
  • Previous Staff experience +
  • Great Roleplayer +
Good luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @RoxieCat2003,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis & Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.