Character name(s): Sbeve "Curio" Spenson
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 SPC and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- My most recent warning was 12 days ago for combat cuffing I believe and I have RDM warnings, FRP warnings and fear RP warnings but have since matured and learnt from my mistakes.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I have been playing researcher a lot over the past few days and have met so many lovely people that I love talking to and that I love co-researching with. I have made many friends within the research department as well as making friends with a lot of the executive researchers and the directors of research and I would love to help out the department as much as I possibly can. I would love to teach new researchers how to do the job and I would love to ease them into research and teach them everything I know. I feel like most Jr researchers are scared away from joining the research department because of the documentation side of things and how to test on certain SCPs but I feel like I could help teach them how to write documents and test on each SCPs even better if I was an executive researcher. I have currently held 1 lecture named "How to research 101" where I was teaching Jr researchers how to test on all of the clearance 1 SCPs.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have been working side by side with some of the executive researchers and have been able to pick up on what they do and how they do it. I have had lots of experience in level 4 clearance roles as I am currently an SPC for Omega-1 and I used to be a security captain so I also have experience in leadership roles. I know when to hand out consequences and I know how to hand out the appropriate consequences depending on the situation which again comes from my previous captain experience. I have also tested on every SCP in the foundation apart from SCP-008 so I am also qualified in the testing category as I know how to test on basically all of the SCPs and I know what I am looking for when testing on each SCP.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- As of making this application I currently have 3 excellent graded documents which were my research documents on SCP-682, SCP-457 and SCP-076. As far as I am concerned the only things needed for an excellent document is for the whole thing to be descriptive and to make sure you are following the correct format which is provided for all researchers on the notice board inside the researchers spawn area.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an executive researcher are an executive researcher must make sure their department are not misbehaving and that they are doing their job properly and to the best of their ability. They must also make sure that their department are following the code of ethics and the code of conduct at all times. Executive researchers also have to hold lectures for their more junior part of the department that explain all the different aspects of the research department such as how to write documents, how to test on SCPs or which SCPs they can test on.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Document of my characters lore:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P7j4pwM0rrzWO3xTdALJOd2WD_5L7l7oh-XlhphbD_Y/edit?usp=sharing

Johnson "Li Th" Jequavias

Mar 17, 2022
Northern Ireland
+Support
+ Lots of experience with CL4 jobs + Experience in a similar role as Captain
+ Good RP interactions
+ Friendly and approachable
+ Knows their roles + Does them well
+ Regularly online
+ Puts in a lot of work

+ Has shown repeatedly that he has improved and matured since his warnings

Reactions: 'Curio'

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
+Great interaction
+Adequate competence
+much CL4 experience
+activity
+high effort

Sbeve is overall a very reliable and competent man who i fully believe is suitable for the role
i am however,very biased in his favour

• Love
Reactions: 'Curio'

Lord Hamster

Dec 18, 2021

Application Accepted

Hi Curio,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.