Denied Custom Chemical Ordering In Vials

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Ghost"

Nov 20, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Allows you to customise the order of chemicals inside of Injection Vials
I.E Players would be able to make Injection Vials that have Potent Duloxetine on top, and Corticosteroids on the bottom

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that i could find from a couple of quick searches

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Allows players to setup orders for drinking chems, most common usage being Corticosteroids coming second in a vial in order to drink a chem then imediatly extend it's duration without having to have multiple chems out on the floor at once.
Adds a market for premade Injection Vial cases with perfectly ordered Chemicals

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Dev Time
Might be a Bit overpowered for quick deployment for MTF Teams

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It would be cool to have shot style injection vials
Notice i only said Chemical Vials because that would realistically limit it to only being able to have 2 chems queued up to go at any one time.

Joe "Enoch"

Jul 25, 2022
-Support

If this were to be done, combat chems would be way too strong, and combat on the server would be more hell than it already is.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
- Support
Chems are giving a weight order to prevent super chems, we don't need to re-add combat chemsthat fucked over PVP for months.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support chems are given a weight in order to prevent super chems, we need to re-add combat chems that fucked PVP for months (if you were willing to research different chemical recipes!)

fr though, i think it was a great deal of fun and was a really interesting RP avenue - once they removed combat chems, there was pretty much no reason for chems to even be on the server aside from the usual medical RP; it's a real shame and waste of good features if we can't use them for combat :)

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
huh? i thought this was already a thing. i've already been doing this stuff for ages and just have several emergency vials of various things sitting in my inventory that i almost never use except for when i want to shitpost

anyway i'm not sure what these -supports are about; you can basically do this anyway. it's not about buffing the chems or anything, it's literally just about the delivery. like, you can literally just do this anyway by dropping the flasks and drinking them in order, this just makes it faster... i mean yes, that then makes consuming them more viable in a combat situation, but i agree with OP that being able to do it in just vials and not flasks wouldn't realistically break anything - in a vial, you can pretty much only set up only two chems in a row; i mean sure you can then just do a bunch of vials, but then you're extending that drinking time and making it less viable in any given combat scenario (and also remember that in a vial if you do 2, that's 2 sets of 100ml, which for a lot of chems is not the full effect). people also forget that potent duloxetine was nerfed recently

i think then as a result of that convenience, combat situations will go a little quicker? and then back to normal RP. would probably improve server health a little bit in regards to breaches and raids

i honestly don't see super chems coming back as a result of this. it's too restrictive
+Support
the only issue is whether it's actually reasonably possible to do this for just vials. the added benefits just might not be worth the time trying to make it work.

Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Armour,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this is already something that is being planned.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.